chEwz- avi

sup homies

maybe avi for some team OC/EC/ESL Storm thingy, if u dont play more than 2 maybe 3 times a week

sends a msg here or /q CHEWZ-

bibuy x

P.S LAN maybe
Comments
back to that gay "CHEWZ" shit again?
JSA JSAAAA
Shut up small dick
Parent
stfu fucking nerd, 30year old and playing fucking videogames pathetic piece of shit

xxx
Parent
You sound mad because I laid it down right there. Get skill and get on my level brah.
Parent
"shut up small dick" wow very offensive :ss

grow up faggot
Parent
Sounds like I hit a touchy spot with you. Just because you have a small penis doesn't mean you don't know how to use it :)
Parent
lol not really :D
like that g5player shit please grow up
Parent
u so mad small dick
Parent
come with something better please
Parent
It's funny to see how upset you get over someone on the internet. Your life must have absolutly no meaning. mad?
Parent
im not upset lols :D
your life doesnt have any meaning i guess..Playing games while u have a wife & kid etc :D
Parent
You must be upset because you are atempting to provoke me using family. Not going to work my little mad headed lemming. I have clearly hit a nerve and thats what I will continue to do. You are weak minded and easy to wind up. It is clear to me you are insecure about the way you look and the way you are. Don't worry brother, I won't exploit your downfalls because I don't have to do that to wind you up :)

mad?
Parent
that must be it :ss
im crying now
Parent
Now you are trying to detur my attention to not reply. You are mad
Parent
yes so mad, im furious :s
Parent
These replies show you are accepting defeat. My work is done. another mad nerd upset in his room with no friends ggnore bb
Parent
yes u win :ss im furious raging & shit pff :ss
Parent
Just seen a picture of you FUCKING LOLOLOLOLOLOL come to LAN brah so I can bang you out.
Parent
haha wasnt even me :D fail :ss
and no i wont come to some nerd party :PP
Parent
You are so mad still. The only reason you won't come to LAN (even though you spend all your time here or on ET) is because you are scared of talking to people face to face. mad much?
Parent
yes i told you im mad !!!!! :ss
no thats not it :P its a 5hour drive with the train, prolly not so cheap to so why would i go there to see some ET guys? :P P P P
im still mad btw
Parent
You are scared and I know you are mad. I put the bait down and you keep going for it. Because you think you are a true bad man. Reality is you are a big gay boy.
Parent
yes very scared!! :ss so scared everyone ill punch me and shit :s all those big guys & shit :sss pfff scared s:s:s
Parent
Why are you so mad? Is it because your parents don't give you attention?
Parent
yes pff :ss
Parent
Keep replying boy. You will never beat a true player.
Parent
:P P i already did
Parent
You might of had a dream about beating me, because im a player, but you didn't. You are a fly on the bottom of my shoe. Nothing to me or anyone else. Come to LAN and you can personally kiss my feet and say sorry. I might forgive you but I don't like gays.
Parent
hehe :P you dont have to admit you lost mate np xx
Parent
You are now resorting to bad mind games. You are trying, desperatly, to wind me up ONCE because I have laid your bitch ass out many time in this convo. Get on my level punk
Parent
ye mate what ever, your level is kinda low, bb
Parent
you show all qualities of a defeated man. bb
Parent
yes im a true winner
bb mate
Parent
see , you lost and now all u can say is mad :sss
Parent
no, you just mad
Parent
yes very mad but i am still a winner man!!!
Parent
your tactics are bad and you mad
Parent
see you mad and you lost? mad person is mad. Go to bed kiddo :DDDD
Parent
i am a winner!!! ::DDD!!!!
its only 9pm for mee: sssss
Parent
past your bed time then fatty :D::D:D:D::D:D::d;D;:D;D;;D;;d;;s;D;ASD;;DS;f;:F:F:
Parent
loooooool so funnieeees xdddddddd
Parent
If you'll have stopped playing any games when you're 30 you can come back to me on that topic.
Now fuck off.
Parent
I am NOT 30 wanker! :D
Parent
lol, who are you and why are you asking for EC team? :S
randoms wanting to play ec :/
/q Gnomert
was dis ec for chewz
lol, who are you and why are you asking for EC team? :S
It's United Kingdom reAliZe
Parent