TBS needs 100% avi LAN players.

Since redox professionally dodged us, at least we think so, we are in need of 1-2 100% avi players for LAN.

Deadline for a full lineup(that has paid) is wednesday, so if you want to, be sure you can pay immediately.

LU:
Excite paid
Gizmo paid
Woooooo paid
Timbolina
Wezep(?)
-

PM me on CF if u are interested! Going for top 10 btw ':D'
Comments
GL guys and see ya lan! hope u can make it :)
We'll go with just the 3 of us if needed, will have to lower our expectations by a bit then but that's np, top 5 is fine as well =D
Parent
thats not a pm!
Parent
Azur! :)
refer him to me ;p
Parent
tim dodger
Gl lads, cya there!
HSTE YOU FAT FUCK I AM BORED
Parent
Wanna play some Hidden?
Parent
Gotta make me a bizzle dinner then play some fifaaaRRRr
Parent
fuck you bald faggot
Parent
Brah. jusy coz you are stupid like unforgiven doesn't mean you have to insult people like him. He can't help the fact that he is a retard...
Parent
wtf u doing taking over my post!
+1 for ur last reply tho.
Parent
I am a g5 player I can do as I please. I post only posts that are true also.
Parent
:O I use a g400 myself :)
Parent
Now being a g5 player knowing that you are just a regular guy looking up at G's like me. I will let you off this time. See you at LAN where you can admire me... from a distance if you will as I will have bitches around me.
Parent
If tot pay my entrance I will goop
You have some serious ego problems. You MUST be fucking kidding expecting anyone to pay that for you.
Parent
:D

new mental
Parent
I'm trolling since I don't want to go anymore. Anyway, you know that i'm not ego, so please
Parent
+1111111111111111111111111

he sucks anyways^^
Parent
Hahahaha, I posted "he wont be there 100%" in three of his lan topics. He always said he would. HAHAHAH, i fucking told you so.
havent seen any of his own topics tbh.
could not care less anyway, as long as theres others to fill up the team with
Parent
nothing agaisnt you man, 100% against redox. I just fucking knew it. He's such a fucking faggot and I knew he would fuck someone over with this. Too bad it was you guys.
Parent