searching ec teammmmmmmmm

after we wont finnish the ec i need a new team /q me here cucu
Comments
gl!
und fix mal dei maus^^
cwg 4 sure
get some EC-READY players and finish it as a PDEG!!! Sucks to drop like that.

Example: i guess kamz, walle, some others, will be available for playoffs....
YOU WONT GET ANY HAHA
gl daniel!
hope CB admins won't allow any retard-pdeg players to join other teams. how dumb must you be to join a cup and quit during the groups.
+1 there are people like rito that slave away day and night that would have killed for a chance to play this ec. (serious point)
Parent
Germans killing the helpless since 1938.
Parent
the nazi's are dead already dumb cunt
cuz of people like u germans still get called nazi's for nothing
Parent
fine ill edit it. still makes sense.
Parent
pff retards stay retards i suppose
Parent
We are told to remember the idea, not the man, because a man can fail. He can be caught. He can be killed and forgotten. But four hundred years later an idea can still change the world. I've witnessed firsthand the power of ideas. I've seen people kill in the name of them; and die defending them. But you cannot kill an idea, cannot touch it or hold it. Ideas do not bleed, it cannot feel pain, and it does not love.

YOU WILL SEE, YOU SHIT.
Parent
i lol'd more than i should :XD
Parent
Nothing funny about it :c
Parent
i lol'd more than i should :XD
Parent
Ga in je bedje!
Parent
stupid idiots... someone should kick him in the block like that poor kitty...
Parent
i would slowly cut their skin off with a butter knife and then piss over them so it will burn them and after they beg for death I'd start cutting into their muscles. dirty fucking cancer niggers I sincerely hope their entire families die of cancer
Parent
niggers usually die of aids, not of cancer. to me it doesnt really matter how they die, it just matters that they do
Parent
aids is not painful enough for a nigger. must be stage 4 cancer.
Parent
I would fucking cut of his ugly piece of shit head and do the same with the head as they did with the cat, and then cut is dick off and give to africa, fucking niggers
Parent
at ppl who flame me hard. It was not my decesion i wanted to play with pdeg
just play your game and give a shit about them :) <3 kaaaaaaaannnnnnnttttttteeeeeeeeeeee
Parent
gl daniel<33
wäääääääääähhhhhh <3
Parent
<3333 bsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Parent
gl altes haus :)