Been a while!!

Hello all and a special hello to anyone that may remember me or the server if they have ever had an urge to play Tram :)

It has been a while since i have been here, let alone played RTCW. But i think i may dust off my copy and try re-installing on my PC again.

Will take a read through recent posts and try and see whats happening on the dark side of the RTCW moon.

Hope to see you on a server soon. Is there anywhere people still palying RTCW seem to go these days.?

Cheers,
Pappa.
Comments
Hello Pappa!!!! Jinx / old PT Martyr here ;)

Oh i remember you very well!! Pappa's tram server rocked!!!

There is a big cup in rtcw coming up, check the news on the right ->

Generally the community is very small, there is a small population of osp gamers but the majority of players you can find on the ECGN beach server.

On reinstalling, please note that the PB support for the game is over, therefore you have to find a location to download your PB files. There is a guide on this site but if you need help post here and I am sure somebody will help you!

I hope all is well, great to see an old face around.

Take care!
welcome back papa
No, this isn't richie.
Parent
Hi Pappa, its been a while, I remember your server very well :) 212.41.174.185:27960 [[[Mad.4.wolF]]] is still up and running :)
Hey pappa, is Ruggz from =BBC= and M? also i believe :D was only earlier on to Cyan about the old rtcw days when he mentioned about the cup so came to have a look, shame missed it i still speak to Morse,Soupdragon,Jazzy,Trips etc from the BBC im sure they wouldve been up for it, nice to see some old names i recognised from jolt and bygames. hope your all well there. think im gonna reinstall lol :) just got a new rig pewpew :D
maybe in future if anything else pops up ill try get few peeps togeather, think even got bobos number somewhere:)
What a great idea! my friend told me they had a very memorable stay here. Jazy