Tzac problems vol.69

I have a problem and I need your help nerds.

Everytime I play with tzac, I have massive fps drops. One time 125 fps and it then drops to 10 fps or even lower, it lasts about a minute, then I can play normally again for 3 minutes and again fps drop. Its really annoying.

Anyone have this problem aswell ?

I need halp
Comments
I think the problem is everytime you play with tzac, you have massive fps drops, One time 125 fps and it then drops to 10 or even lower, lasts about a minute, then you can play normally again for 3 minutes and again fps drop, which is probably really annoying

my work here is done
Ohh thanks, that helped alot.
Parent
Btw, without it there is no fps drops.
Parent
well good luck!
Search the TZ-AC forum, i have a feeling that your answer lies there.
Nope nothing there
Parent
Yet it's the place to ask for support, not here.
Parent
Been trying for 3 days now, no help so far.
Parent
Well first , deactivate completely your antivirus. I have Avira internet security and I turn off absolutelly all security moduls.

Than, try to use this program : Gamebooster

Make your drivers are up to date (Gamebooster can tell you this )

Close all unnecessary programs (In the case that Gamebooster don t close it) ; for example xfire or any kind of messenger.

Also I shut off mirc and ts3 unless I m playing a war, Ts3 can lag you , at least I noticed in my case it does
i do have same antivirus as you
no turning off needed
everything is smooth and nice :)
Parent
It actually depends on PC, some might have more resources to use due to its config.
Parent
Depinde de ce calculator ai smechere. Al tau e mai mult ca sigur superior fata de al meu. Boom!
Parent
Dont run hax while running tzac lol ....................................
Is it needed really ?
Parent