rifle / medic avi

as future with party hats unknown cause they went inactive or smth :\
im looking for anew clan to play with
can handle rifle and smg on askilled lvl.
english gud
activity gud
serios PERSON GUD!!

pme at #rtcw.isr :P ty
Comments
sorry only #rtcw.palestine allowed here
What is queen elizabeth's pov concerning that? :x:d::xD/:d/
What about Scotland Yard?
Parent
Queen too busy hoovering my floor, Scotland Yard too busy giving me lifts around Sheffield - dem my bitches
Parent
xDDDDD nisbro always in for some lulz
Parent
ya right
no such thing palestine
sry
Parent
learn some history before u reply on an argument u surely have no idea about, especialy while im writing this comment i have to hide from bombs, rly creampiefatass english kid shussshhh.
Parent
Your 'country' is a joke. That is all
Parent
Sorry, I quit, hadn't seen you around to let you know.
Excite quitting as well, dunno about the rest.

BUT, take this dude people! Very skilled rifle and brained ^^
why? :((( well k if ur back at any time to et pme :)
was fun knowing u pro <3
Parent
cuz et is just not fun anymore these days
yeah sure might still play some 6o6 sometimes but not any time soon, if u need some carriermerc let me know tho
Parent
gl t3rm1 !
Isnt isr kinda fucked up situation since there is a "war" between isr and gaza mulluks? how you can play computergames :o *serious question!*
hiding from bombs couple of minutes couple time aday :D nothing more lol
its fcking routine here, so sad.
Parent
Quotegud
gud
GUD!!
lmfao no such thing as palestine....engalnd felt bad that hitler killed all you jews in WWII and decided to grant you that land, effectively kicking all the muslims living there out. Wish USA would ally with the Muslims and just eradicate israel, the world would be a better place becuase of it with your penchant of shooting rockets at any country that disagrees. If your aiming in person is anything like your aiming in ET, I feel bad for the Israelis you defend
ye tell me more how asmall country asize of new york controll 500milion muslims around her from going nuclear and to war agaisnt west countryies primary the usa.
dick.
Parent
you shouldnt be there in the first place idiot
need team xfire loic4820