Clan recruiting !

Hello

The clan is called ''Pressplay.gaming''
I have bought , ETpro public , ETpro private , Teamspeak.
I have no members yet so i cant say what skill the clan has , but atleast i can say my skill is around low+
So all low+ players are welcome,

Reason i starten the clan :
I used to be in a clan but the leader was one hell of a dick , so i had a big discussion and told him that he was a bad leader , he kicked me out of that clan , And i thought i can do it much better , be a good leader and also win alot .

What i expect :
I dont ask much ,but you need to have good teamwork , If you have to make a choise , go for obj or make a frag , the choise should be easily made without a doubt.

Teamspeak3 IP : 78.129.194.2:9113 ( mostly online after 6:00 in the evening GTM+1 )
Xfire : Cyber11
Public Server : connect  213.108.29.196:27030
Private Tzac server : connect 213.108.29.196:27010 ; password pressplay

PS: Still looking for a Co-leader.

Thank you
Comments
avi as co-leader
anexis searching for players, pm R0SS in #et.uk

<3
:DDDDDDDDDD
Parent
No no no , you dont get it. They´re searching for players, not conversely
Parent
Buahahahaha
Parent
you could get everything for free :< but would be under our name ofc anyways Gl with ur project hope to see obj server with a coolio map rotation
gl
avi as co-leader
Sounds good,gl man.
P.S
Don't post the password for the private server,yes.
And add some cool maps cycle to the public server,and give away some admin rights to people who plays there,so you're server won't be empty :)
well people can use it for wars if they want , aslong as im not playing so i dont mind giving pw for private ;d they just have to move when i want to play xD

ye i would love to put admin levels on etpro , but i have nu idea how i can do that , im kinda new in server configs , and i would like it to be etpro ;D
Parent
Hi, gl with your clan and if you will need help with server setting no problem for me. :-)
Parent
lol, I was just gonna tell him to talk to you!
Parent
Eh,there is much people around with enough knowledge about it :)
Just ask.
Parent
AVI as player!
I will speak u tonight at TS.. let's say arround 8pm
ok good i will see u there
Parent
Install tzac on the public server
ok i will , thnx
Parent
There's no space before comma.

Thanks for the private server, will be using it :)
you can do whhen im not using it ;d but when i want to play ill ask you to leave ;d or kick you xd
Parent
nice to see such projects popping up, et not totally in grave yet!
I'll see u on ts sometime!
Woopy u get a PM :)