Arctic Combat - WC EU Grand Final VoD

The long awaited Arctic Combat World Championship European Grand Final VoD is finally here!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PekzVU_kJ1w

More than 100 teams from all over Europe battled their way through our qualifiers, but in the end it has always come down to these two, team Venezuela & team eaazy. It's the story of this tournament, the ongoing battle between these two rivals. We've seen them play an astonishing Best of Three with the score of 7:8, 8:7, 8:7 in the first qualifier and we will have these two battle it out once again for the European Final.

www.esl.eu/eu/arcticcombat/news/206682/
http://www.esl.eu/eu/arcticcombat/5on5/final/match/27144729/

eaazy: Ati_, Fat Bo, GonZ, Jo0f, Marre
Venezuela: blackmane, caesiuM, mark, ono, toxjee

Map 1: Arctic Wind
Map 2: New York
Map 3: Downtown

1st Place: Full paid trip to Korea (Flights, Accomodation, Food+Drinks) and a Grand Final versus America on the biggest game-event in Asia, G*Star. Winner gets another 3000$.
2nd Place: A nice stream to watch from home.

Me and joof going big!
Comments
Joof and you*

1st map makes me think Artic Pipeline :DDDDDD

Anyway gl hf , its nice to see ET gamer go pro in shit game ^^
We already won everything bro :P
Parent
ye thats what i thought....

was still sleeping >.<

gj
Parent
ET players beating cod4 pros in a cod style game. haha, thats how u do it :) When will be the trip to Korea? :o

Nice 4 man kill catched on stream Ati_
There are 2 4man kills :P and we already been to korea ^^

http://www.crossfire.nu/journals/147248/ati--jo0f-back-from-korea
Parent
Wat ga je nu actief gaan spelen? BO2?
Parent
Als ze het geluid fixen, wss, maar als er weer een nieuwe toernooi komt in een nieuw spel, dan wss dat :P
Parent
Haha lekker man :D Moet toch zalig zijn om zo dankzij games naar fucking Korea te gaan.. :D
Parent
jup, unieke ervaring, had ik voor geen goud wille missen :)
Parent
Zaaalig :D Enjoyen maar!
Parent
o shit, i missed all the stuff then :[ was a nice trip i guess :p

any vods avi?
Parent
Ye, the trip was absolutely amazing :)

There is a VoD, but the quality is... bad :D There is really alot of noise. I'm making a short minimovie of my road to korea, better wait for that ;) but if you want to watch the vod:

part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnf-KicJALk
part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_ozksawMFw
Parent
ye, quite noisy :s

I dont get it, maybe its not a popular game but still it was on the "biggest game-event in Asia" so... why isn't there a normal vod uploaded? I mean whats the point of the tournament if you can't follow it properly... its like playing any sport without TV-coverage... nobody would care. What would be the point to play tennis, football or any sport if the crowd can't follow it? E-sport coverage is still so shit :s
Parent
Ye, online it was unbearable to watch. In the venue itself it was pretty nice though :P
Parent
looks like a shit game, no offence
No offence taken, it's all about the tournament :)
Parent
venezuela so skilled
got tingly sensation in my bum atm
After all the whining about you guys cheating did anything else get said when you fucked the USA team up the arse? I mean, for them to be "100% sure" sure you cheated but to go onto LAN and win? They mut look pretty stupid now?!

You going to carry on playing or was it like a one hit wonder game?
Ye we bashed the americans :d Well, they are planning on hosting another championship, so if they will have any prizes we will most likely play it. Open beta starts 5th of December :) For now I'm just playing some BO2
Parent
Cool. So nothing else was said after the whine that the cod guys put on tek9? Think there was a link in one of your posts a while back.
Parent
nah, they did try going to korea even when they lost by protesting and msging with the developers of the game, webzen, but they still failed.
Parent
And they have shut up now I presume?
Parent
well, there is nothing to whine about anymore since it's all done, so ye ;d
Parent
You should really go over to tek9 to rub it in just a little! :D
Parent