need 6th for RtCW

Sup,

We, Europebadazz, need a new 6th for the RtCW cup.
Dts destroyed his monitor while he had one of his roid rages, zerb is never here, razz is moving houses and is away for 2 months, our hipster Skarzy is too busy with his modelling job for Armani.

PortugalBADAZZ os1ris
BelgiumBADAZZ Kevin
NetherlandsBADAZZ crabje
NetherlandsBADAZZ Leonneke
NetherlandsBADAZZ ironic

We're pretty active, still have 1 match to play in the group vs SDI, if we win that one, we're through in the group afaik.

You need to be at least decent, meaning: better than me but you dont have to be as good as the RtCW god Netherlandscrabje. You can PM either crabje (crabje`off) or me or irc (#badazz). Oh, and being here on sunday is a must.

image: olivia-munn-olivia-munn-1920x1080-012-high
image: self-shot-teen-15
image: self-shot-teen-01
image: Sunbathing-Babes-8.jpeg?_cfgetx=img.rx:700;img
image: Imogen-Thomas-605x907
Comments
Would still tap
Parent
:D kzou eventueel mee kunnen doen, krea ligt er toch al uit dus =)
Parent
Nice! Idle #badazz, weetniet of we vanavond al spelen tho.
Parent
haha precies de reactie die ik ook had toen ik deze voor het eerst zag,... haar gezicht op dat 5de plaatje... hahahah, hoe gaattie dannn!?! ouwe body builder x)
Parent
hahaha ja dat 5e plaatje doet t m man : D
ja gaat zn gangetje man haha! bij jou ook ouwe progamer?? :pPp
Parent
tuurlijk tuurlijk, soort van druk enzo :D maar gaat lekker ;)
Parent
yu, kan je vnvond online komen? =]
Parent
hoe laat? :O
Parent
Rond half 10/10 uur?
Parent
Was aan t gamen toen je me pm'de :p Maar volgende week ben je wel weer hard nodig! Ik ben er dan nog maar 2/3x per week :{
Parent
oh nee, het is Giorgi Amando
Parent
tell inert to stop lol
we have like 9 players and every other team needs 6th :s
And still you have to search a merc after every round :)
Parent
of one match *
Parent
One too many!
Parent
nice song tbh
check mn flag
Parent
im lolling at this kinda of journals
=D
for months i made journals/threads telling im avi rtcw/et
Parent
We did not need a 6th untill today.
Parent
It hurts that I'm not even in the lineup. Like really hurts. Like that kind of pain you feel deep in your stomach when you realise you don't have time to eat a second dinner.

I will be back tonight hopefully, have kind of figured out a rough way of playing so at least we can keep practicing. Probably best to keep looking for another player too though as I'm going to keep shoutcasting so might not be around all the time.
u know u r in that LU bra. even so, with u there, we still need 1 mor since razz is inactive and zerb keeps fingering him self like scarzy. so basically this journal should be saying need a 7th ACTIVE and when we say 7th is not a back up or smth. we barely can get our selfs together twice a week and that would be easier if we had a 7th active guy. thats all
Parent
Haha I'm only joking mate, we do need one more player!
Parent
gipsy, prefering talking obout a videogame over playing a video game with real friends!
Parent