Rent a server

Hello comm.,

I'm watching for hosting an ET server.
But i don't know where i have to beginn teh search.
Can you please help me!
Comments
YCN

/thread
YCN

/thread
YCN

/thread
YCN

/thread
freegameshosting
/poor
homosex
/betafag
Parent
ycn is poor and incredibly shit

wolfa hosting i3d is what u rly want
Quotepoor and incredibly shit

You sure you aren't confusing YCN and yourself?
Parent
"YCN was decent 10years ago when they didnt overload their servers, now their shit is shit"

shows that you have no idea wtf youre talking about, but oh, you have linux experience now and shit so you must know best
Parent
i do, i used to be a costumer, once i send out a ticket no one did anything for over a month even contact ur boss bunch of retarded mongloids

so i gave the server i payed for to a random dude

THATS HOW SHIT IT IS

and ask anyone who is above low+ about the quality of "your" service
Parent
their quality nowadays is actually decent, its been several months, that they been performing just fine, i know at past, they had shit servers, with lags and spikes constantly, but since a while they re providing decent quality for cheap price.
Parent
no.

not talking about ping, ping doesnt say anything... ingame ping is fake anyway
Parent
Im talking about lag spikes and general fps drops.
Parent
and im talking about the packetloss wich is really anoying when ur a highskilled aimer

low/med players dont see the difference tho

its not only me who disslikes ycn i can play on it (but i prefer not to)i just hate them because i used to be their costumer for over a year, then just after i gave them money for 6months they didnt fix my server so i just gave it to a random person from irc
Parent
Hij liegt hij heeft nooit een server gekocht bij jullie, zijn ping is op mijn YCN server tegen de 60/70 & dat noemt hij lag.
Hij is soms net een wijf dus trek er niks van aan
Parent
packetloss u dont get it nor understand since ur not a highskilled aimer

and i got 48ping
Parent
Quotepacketloss u dont get it nor understand since ur not a highskilled aimer

and i got 48ping

Your just a cry bitch and you get it.
Parent
its not only me who doesnt like ycn, i know ur friend violy will never connect to a ycn server :D
Parent
Cuz his internet suck and trust me I know it.
Why don't I have problems with YCN? OHHHYEAH CUZ MY INTERNET IS PERFECT! cry bitch
Parent
ofc you have but ur to shit to know it xD everyone haz packetloss with ycn well not everyone but 90% ppl atleast :d
Parent
Omg I just played 3 wars today 3on3 and we powned them all! and everyone said YOU'RE SO UNHITTABLE, I FEEL LIKE A PRO NOW! and btw that is bullshit 90# ppl atleast THEY MOST BE POLAKS! U SLOVAKI!
Parent
i donteven have et installed btw i got the sp1 nao and i need nod32 licence
Parent
I know, zn routing was gewoon dik kut omdat ze in zijn land wss geen fatsoenlijke ISP's hebben, we hebben 3 verschillende locatie met allen verschillende routers / switches en dan wil die gozer me wijsmaken (dat was ook nog in een tijd dat het rustig was, overload was helemaal geen sprake van, op dit moment ook niet overigens) dat het aan ons ligt lol.
Parent
Agja Slovaki's he wat verwacht je anders ? :X
Parent
YCN
Had server for longtime from them. Wasn't too expensive and i liked the host.
Can recommend it.
image: banner
thank you sereal and ZeeTa.
the only correct reply's
don't listen to seareal, he is a fucking idiot
Parent
i would personaly recomend YCN, there service is spot on. any probs ive had with server there on it fast, and price is also good 10/10