Need Ventrilo Channel

Like the title, need a channel on a Ventrilo server if anyone has a few slots to spare. Speex codec if possible.

Channel on mumble server would be cool too.

Thanks in advance.
Comments
Hello Azuki~~
Huehuehue sup? Saw you're running for NC! Good luck! :D
Parent
Nothing much! Been quite active since past few months and i saw so many trolls in the applications so i gave a try :p When are you back playing? I miss you when you're getting angry on TS :D
Parent
Still can't play with this TZAC so just waiting for ETLive haha.
Parent
Virtualbox?
Parent
playing et on a VM is horrible and frustrating.
Parent
dualboot for ET?
Parent
yeah thats what i have, i run a debian / win xp system.
but i think she has a mac
Parent
Then she's fucked :B
Parent
as far as i know, macs have the ability to dualboot also.
Parent
Not sure why you mentioned "but I think she has a mac" then :P
iirc she's been off for what, 2 year? she would've found a solution if she really went for it
Parent
i have little to no experience with macs, achieving a dualboot on a mac could possibly be a gigantic pain in the ass. I wouldn't know.

also, watch It's always sunny in philadelphia it is awesome. (although danny devito doesnt appear until season 2 or something)
Parent
Aye, cheers :)
Parent
Dualboot on Mac is the easiest thing ever, open BootCamp instal Windows and reboot.

But it's actually retarded that somebody is excluded from competition because a anti cheat isn't made for all OSes that are supported by the game itself.

I think it's more a case of "fuck tzac and ET until there is proper support for all OSes" or until admins grown brains, how can an ET competition discriminate an OS just because some lazy ass ac coder doesnt have money for a Mac...
Parent
doesnt only apply to mac users tho, i wouldnt even have windows on my pc if tzac ran on linux
Parent
It is a pointless waste of resources to develop an anti-cheat for a very very tiny percent of the player base for an already dead game.
Parent
True, but dont exclude those players from competition then! It's also a waste of resources for them to buy a windows license and use 15GB disk space to play with the other 150 people still playing competition.

Just get rid of this useless AC. Players only get banned after 3 months of hacking which is still anoying when playing pubs. And it just makes it harder for the jaymod guys to join. If they use the serverlist but then get rejected by tzac they wont instal it but try another server.

TZAC is the death of comp ET ;)
Parent
TZAC v3 will save it all!!!!!
Parent
Um, running VM is too laggy, and dual booting back and forth for ET isn't worth it.
Parent
For Mumble shiiet you can PM seareal!
tu donnes pas de nouvelles ?! :(
J'encore jouer le gamin mmo! Umm...that's about it! Haha.
Parent
People still using Ventrillo? go for ts3
I can give you ts3 Channel if u need

ventrilo

image: 2282893312_f0a1daea29_o
Hey friend,damn I have to get used to this new nickname... I always think it's some random fags posting but its not ahahehehuhuhihih
You should definitely ask United KingdomYMCA`Marcus even if he'sslightly racist at americans.
Peace sis