a movie for Lukey

hello

i've got quite a lot of demos, most of them are hs actions. looking for someone who could make a movie out of them. i require nothing but hs sounds in it, the rest is up to the mmaker :p

to the interested ones: as i don't visit irc channels very often it'd be best if you could pm me here on crossfire. if i however happen to be ircing i'll be available as Lukey or ukaszef

cheers
Comments
juz lece
wez klejfa do pomocy ¦D
Parent
a ile placisz?
Parent
1 gr za 1mb. dajesz nr konta czy przeslac 8 gum kulek? ok zaokragle do 9!
Parent
Kamz said he is looking to make a movie. Drop him a PM as his most hated frag movies were not too shabby.
U such a fucking huge troll, u know that ?
Parent
U such a fucking cheatercunt, u know that ?
Parent
dude, you must have been born on a highway cuz thats where most accidents happen.....
Parent
most accidents on the highway? get your driver's licence first and then talk
Parent
I get it like 1 year ago, very easy :)
Parent
I am looking to make a movie. Drop me a PM as my most hated frag movies were not too shabby.
Make mine........................ :(
Parent
Trolled hard
Parent
make one for me
Parent
bad player, not worthy ;\
Parent
as if I had anything to put in a movie
Parent
my dog is called luke are you his brother?
gl with that! would love to see you having more movies :)
bro give me link of ur first one :D cant find it anymore :/
Parent
hmmm i see that owned tv is off :( but i got it on my hdd and i'll upload it to youtube and send you a link mate!

well that escalated quickly :D

here you go! don't complain about the graphisc though as i was the one who made anagaro pick those :(
Parent
nice :) ty buddy :P
Parent
ahahah zohan skip2mylou zajebiste fejki terazniejszej kadry polski :XD
Parent
1/10 for effort

0/10 overall
Parent
pakimad scale 11/10
Parent
12/10 for being Kamz and 1337/10 for writing retarded shit 24/7 and -234/10 for not making my movie
Parent
do it with fraps, takes one night :D:d:d CAN'T BE BAD. watch my example, it will destroy