-etplayer since 2008
-never busted (tzac guid 000864)
-skill after break maybe med- :P

you:

-friendly
-stable
-play hard
Comments
OH MY GOD I THINK ET IS REVIVED MOAR AND MOAR PLAYERS COMING BACK AIE AIE AIE!!!
there is no other game like ET - and there will never be
Parent
This game coulb be hilariously revived, if there would be anyone, who would took basics of ET (medic,fops etc.) and engine (strafing,jumping etc...) and just make it to whole new graphics of 2k13 + obviously new maps..

i guess there would be a lot of sponsors, but there aint no1 that rich :(
Parent
are you playing games because of graphic?

dont need better graphic just moar players :D
Parent
We don't, the "new generation" of gamers do. Well, the FPS players do.
Parent
The new generation will quit this game cus they wont handle getting buttraped and being decent after a week like in CS and other shit games.
Parent
Fk new graphics, im playing ET cus of simple minded engine thats running it, anything new and fancy would just make it same shit as all those new COD and CS games.
Parent
id quit et if the graphics changed
Parent
even if you could revive the game, it would never be like it was in the old days...its just nowadays the players know too much about the game which means the push-sk-push tactics will never go away...i think this ruined alot of the fun for many guys..et has become some kind of 'industrialized',everyone is doing the same thing over and over again because its most effective...

i miss the old days when maps like fueldump,oasis,railgun,batter were played in clanwars and people spend hours creating tactics and positions for every player to stay on every stage of the map...thats what made et really special, the chance to win against better opponents by teamplay and good tactics...but nowadays (i mean like the last 4 years or so) the game is just like cs or lol...everyone does the same,proven stuff and the only difference you will find is the difference in aim of the individual which means that in the end the team with better individual players will win 90% of the time
Parent
I agree. Eventho I've started ETpro in the last 4 or 5 years or so, the first 2 years were most exciting. I think it's just because of the lifespan of the game, after all these years, everything has been done.
Parent
so lets disalow selfkill - problem solved
Parent
tbh that would definitely be worth a try as far as im concerned...this would mean that you needed a fops which only provides ammo...but hey,teams had that in the old days too...
Parent
100% True !
Parent
Basically you have to convince boys around 13-14 to start playing that game..

And you convince most of them by 1) good graphics 2) its just a new game :D

e: was supposed to be reply,oops
arent you a 13 year old boy from czech streets?
Parent
Gl typie :)