need a clan >:o

Yes, this is a re-post Mr. Sherlock

Hoi, my name is Hybrid and I'm from Poland Proland.

I used to play as a rifle for about two years now, and I'm looking for a decent clan to join. I classify myself as mid+. I'm not a sort of clanhopper, and I'm rather not whining at all.

What I expect from a team? Definately maturity, experience, stable roster and putting teamplay over frags. I'm definately a teamplayer, just need to improve my comms (I don't mean a russian stress or something, I just need to speak more :>) and it will be alright. I'm a decent english speaker, so that won't be a problem.

A bunch of facts about me:

Class: Rifle
Skill: Mid+ (I had a 3 weeks break, so I need a short time to get back to shape)
Availablity: All week (sometimes I go out on weekends, but don't count me as a real life hustla)
Ex clan: Europe venue. (Me, Worm, Quiki, Kholic, taLa, Xemi, EmeRica, Alvo; I was the clanleader)

I will consider only the "real" proposes that match my requirements. Feel free to send me a message here on Crossfire, or just pm Hybrid^|owned at #ET.owned.pl.

Greets,
Hybrid.

P.S.: I'm also pro at newswriting (polish and english), so If you also need a newswriter for your clansite, I may be the person that you are looking for.
Comments
olololol, gl !
gl poltard ;>
#adapted
*Poland Lowland
#euclan