New public etpro serwer | tz-ac | WarZone

Hi all. So I'm starting a new server with gametype SW. Objectives are OFCOURSE allowed unlike on other servers. The server is running on ETPro w/ TZ-AC to stop ya'll who are hacking.

Why? I think NBS is shit (no offense to owners) but playing sp_delivery for 999 minutes is nowhere near fun. Everyone goes whining when someone does an objective on a public server. BiO seems to have very few players playing, maybe cause the mapcycle there never changes, dunno =/

And we'll be needing some active referee's to moderate the server, to keep away the people who are trying to destroy what's left of the game! Those who are active on the server can talk to me on mIRC regarding a referee application :)

channel on mIRC: #warzone.et

WarZone ETPro Public

IP: 193.33.176.23:27960
Slots: 20+2

I have to request you all for help. Where can I download tz-ac sv addon_v19, because the tz-ac page does not work?
Comments
No offense, but tactic on public? Don't really think the server is gonna get really big you have some players in the server in the evenings.
Will check it out some time.

Nice to have a TZAC server that has obj!
Map rotation/list?
I actually created one recently with really decent configurations and a custom lua script, though I removed tz-ac for good reasons

http://www.crossfire.nu/news/8056/fragarea-obj-server-update
Parent
Will check it out and try and fill it up with Panda ^^
Parent
Been waiting for people to go on there already, though would prefer it with TZAC. Already played vs some people recently who ended up turning their aimbot on because they kept losing with wh x)
Parent
true, I and the other admins/referees will try to be online as much as possible to prevent that, though I am currently trying to fix a problem with the masterserver
Parent
Yay another server me and Panda can bum around on... inb4 im banned

Sorry cant help
Favorite Songs at the moment:

System of a Down - High Way Song (all time favorite)

good taste
Parent
bestest!
the whole album is fucking awesome anyway :)
Parent
the server is already on tzac