eG|BLUE ETPro CZ move into NBS 2 public

Hi all

As I am write one month ago eG|BLUE ETPro CZ will end 1.4.2013.
I have good news for all who like eG|BLUE ETPro CZ server. I give all server settings NBS admin xarQi.
Server is really same as eG|BLUE ETPro CZ, only server name changed to NBS. Server is already up and you can try it.

NBS 2 - IP 5.9.112.247:41450

I hope so you will have fun on this server mates.:-))))))))))))))))))
Comments
cu on!;)
get proper host to your NBS's. everyone lagging there like hell
Parent
image: 431-192

strange that everytime i play/visit it everything looks normal;)
Parent
a ''low'' ping in ET does not say much sadly, especially not in etpro where pings are fucked up anyway
Parent
What's the point then?

another shit server..

NBS got fucked up hitboxes and because it's hosted in some ass, it's empty + the maplist :X
Bobika you are one of players which play every day on eG|BLUE ETPro CZ and you write that. :-)

That is funny Bobika :-)).
Parent
That is funny Bobika :-)).
Parent
fuck off with that auto direct shit´...... otherwise good stuff
hopefully we get rid off klobby also.. dictator wannabe
CORPSE

BEAST LETS PLAY TOGETHER
Parent
see u in public :)
Parent
Yeah Klobby is most likely the worst "admin" ever. I wonder why people still plays there, although he's behaving like a 12 year old girl. Fucking mongo changing maps if no one plays obj (I don't care if it's obj serv or not) and insulting others. And if u say something against him, you'll be kicked in a second. Also his buttbuddies Cubz, Meehow and other aliens are behaving like the kings of the world.
Parent
Yes all admins are bad and you are best. And that is true so I do not tolerate any insulting my person. I think so enemy territory was made as obj game, eG|BLUE ETPro CZ was and is obj server then inteligent person know so on this server players play obj. If you want only frag then go on frag server (NBS 1).

If admin will allow 10 mins spawn killing then trust me so server will very soon empty. That is not funny be in team which can not move from spawn.

Cubz and Meehow was good admins and I want thanks for all what they are did for eG clan.
Parent
I hope that you ll start studying english instead of admining (:
Parent
When I was at school we had only russian. I think so who want understand me. I learned English alone on Enemy Territory.
Parent