cpc2 sleepingplace

I need for this to stay on top and with all the useless journals that are being spammed all over this site thats kind of impossible in the journals section so i decided to make it a forumthread! besides its a chance to get rid of all the spammy comments as well!

I have 1 vacant sleepingplace for thursday to saturdaynight @ CPC2. (if you need 2 or 3 query mQ`wesbo on irc. he's on the same park and he has 2 spots as well)

You will be sleeping with some swedish legends (smutzig ozzy arne zerom) and me and gyzr the viking!

We also have our private swimming pool next to our apartment and mQ and impact (AKA TEAM MYSTIC) are on the same bungalowpark :P

this is where we are staying: (url) [www.badboekelo.nl]

it will cost you 52 euro for those 3 nights so it's quite cheap!

We rented 2 apartments and each apartment has room for 4 persons, thats why we need 2 more to fill them. We have our own showers etc in each apartment.
If interested, u can pay me when we get there. lemme know!

you can find me in #kih as slinger or sling|aw :P

edit: also, for other teams who dont have a place to stay yet: they prolly have some more apartments to spare so if you are interested to stay there with your team let me know and i'll help you book it
Comments
boekelo? ;o hoe ga je naar enschede iedere keer dan :o:P
Gratis transport naar Enschede ook?
cYa @ the pool :D