RTCW Recruitment Thread

In the run up to Estonia ZeD's second cup, RTCW Legacy Cup, teams will be looking to find players and players will be looking to find teams - and here is the place to do it! Post if you need a team with as much info as you think you need to add (class, when available etc) and I will add it and delete your original post!

Teams looking for players
Europe Liquids
Hungary need 1 player for this cup! with decent experience :DD aiming for top 4 :)

2 times/week
know the game
We ALL dislike brain dead cunts.
We ALL dislike "QuakeCon finals every night" style

Cheers!

United Kingdom Scotland meeky, United Kingdom neo, United Kingdom fmac, looking for 3+ players, avi most nights and wanna have fun and take part in the cup. pm neo or meeky @ #rtcw.wars
Australia ubik are looking for a couple of players (around 3 or 4 spots open). Only interested in easy going peeps as we do not expect to win many matches :p

oh also be able to potentially play at some slightly random/non-standard times as the core of the team is Australia/New Zealand based.

United States of America
Unity is looking for 1-2 more players. Interested in people who can be somewhat active. Looking for high skill or experienced players. PM me (parcher) or illwill in #rtcw.wars or #unity. Current lineup is a combination of North American and European players- parcher, illwill, fizmo, crono, max!,

Players looking for teams
Germany Most obnoxious and arrogant prick of a misanthrope you'll ever come across, don't skip this once in a time life chance to play with a proper sociopath. Avi just about any day of the week from 6pm to late in the night, preferably LT but can play any other classes just as well.
Belgium Class: LT
United Kingdom LT , avi every monday/tuesday :) skill : low+ :D
United Kingdom Looking for a team to join as I just don't have time to organise things myself at the moment what with being busy at work and casting etc. I'd prefer to play medic if possible and would like to join a team who put having fun before winning. Got a lot of experience and can play at a decent level once I've shaken off the rust again. Am usually on IRC Monday-Thursday + Sunday but may be casting/unavailable for some of those days.
United Kingdom looking for a team, avi everyday, any class (preferably med)
Netherlands Available as teamplaying medic with decent experience :)
Belgium Me looking for team LT - Medic - Eng if needed ( back on 05 April ) im on holiday actually :)
Avi 3 days / @ 20h30 rest around 21h30

Poland avi LT/med/eng mondays wednesdays, mostly et player, just want to give it a try and have fun : P
United Kingdom Medic, Lt, Can play whenever needed, working from home, therfor can work around the hours
United Kingdom can play most nights of the week (7.30pm GMT earliest), prefer LT but can med as well, looking for fun not to be pro, very rusty and was never any good when I was active :)
Sachsen vaGgi: avi some days a week (shift work, contact me for further detail at #crossfire), can play medic and lt. et player mostly.
United Kingdom i'd play! - pref med can snipe
United Kingdom Avi, can play any class. Low-- pub player prefer to play with people I know though.

#ALMIGHTY.ET

Ireland Available for this; Decent teamplaying medic. Not very skilled nor experienced, but willing to grow!
Netherlands medic
wednesday/sunday
played last cup with badazz
shitaim, shitbrain, decent reviver
i speak Brabants and english

Spain
avi as medic - eng. Can play on sunday and tuesday for sure :) contact here :)

Belgium
Avi!

United States of America
<-- Skilled/competitive player looking for a good team. I've played on several CAL-M teams and one CAL-I team in the past, and I played on some TWL teams as well. Please send me a message if interested :) Thanks!

Portugal
avi to play any class but with a little bit fucked up schedule. q me here or IRC.

United States of America
I'm looking for a team. I'm American tho!
Comments
Most obnoxious and arrogant prick of a misanthrope you'll ever come across, don't skip this once in a time life chance to play with a proper sociopath. Avi just about any day of the week from 6pm to late in the night, preferably LT but can play any other classes just as well.
avi! Class: LT
avi !! LT , avi every monday/tuesday :) skill : low+ :D
avi LT/med/eng mondays wednesdays, mostly et player, just want to give it a try and have fun : P
Me looking for team LT - Medic - Eng if needed ( back on 05 April ) im on holiday actually :)
Avi 3 days / @ 20h30 rest around 21h30
Available as teamplaying medic with decent experience :)
looking for a team, avi everyday, any class (preferably med)
Looking for a team to join as I just don't have time to organise things myself at the moment what with being busy at work and casting etc. I'd prefer to play medic if possible and would like to join a team who put having fun before winning. Got a lot of experience and can play at a decent level once I've shaken off the rust again. Am usually on IRC Monday-Thursday + Sunday but may be casting/unavailable for some of those days.
TARGETX

FIETSER (netherlands)
SITH (england)
CZAREK (poland)
ROG (netherlands)
SHOOTER (sweden)

We all:

- Love the game.
- Want to play often.
- Want to improve.
- Don't like to whine.
- Loose with our chin up.
- Dislike cunts.

Join us at: #TARGETX

TARGETX SERVER; 213.108.29.165:27010

Since we want to play often, we need lots of players! So join!
you can delete me. Cba playing
Ordering a new pc this Friday, will need a team for RtCW cup2!
Unicron, can play most nights of the week (7.30pm GMT earliest), prefer LT but can med as well, looking for fun not to be pro, very rusty and was never any good when I was active :)
I can vouch for that ;)
Parent
You're right Baz, I could never measure up to [LGND]PartyAnimal ;)
Parent
i'd play! - pref med can snipe
vaGgi: avi some days a week (shift work, contact me for further detail at #crossfire), can play medic and lt. et player mostly.
Available for this;

Decent teamplaying medic. Not very skilled nor experienced, but willing to grow!
I'm sorry for the noobness but where does one sign up for the legacy cup? Is this a 6 v 6 cup? Any info helps. Thanks.
Its for the 6v6 RTCW cup 2, Zed already spammed a link where to sign up, but i can't find it right now. All he needs to do is a big announcement on crossfire.
Parent
I believe this is the link for the next cup http://binarybeast.com/xRtCW1303300
Parent
Avi, can play any class. Low-- pub player prefer to play with people I know though.

#ALMIGHTY.ET
#targetx still needs a panzer. our old one got stolen. :(
ironic
medic
wednesday/sunday
played last cup with badazz
shitaim, shitbrain, decent reviver
i speak Brabants and english
avi as medic - eng. Can play on sunday and tuesday for sure :) contact here :)
what can you possibly be doing the other 5 days that is more important than rtcw? :o
Parent
party, studies, friends, bf3 :p
Parent
Hayes! hihi
Parent
I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Parent
he's bacckkkkkk!
Parent
have you found a team ?
Parent
yes, talk 2 neo/meeky.... not sure if we need more players :) But i think we do
Parent
balkanrulez need 1 player for this cup! with decent experience :DD aiming for top 4 :)

2 times/week
know the game
We ALL dislike brain dead cunts.
We ALL dislike "QuakeCon finals every night" style

Cheers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS0626Yx40I
Maceo plex, great track.
Parent
avi!
finally got my new pc =-)
<-- Skilled/competitive player looking for a good team. I've played on several CAL-M teams and one CAL-I team in the past, and I played on some TWL teams as well. Please send me a message if interested :) Thanks!
are you the guy who commented me on my youtube channel :D?
Parent
avi to play any class but with a little bit fucked up schedule. q me here or IRC.
Hungary balkanrulez, pick me up! :D
gyere buzdítónak :)

pl. mint itt http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOhxPv484D0

00:00-00:12 ig :)
Parent
Roger!

#?.rtcw -n szoktatok lenni ?
Parent
TARGETX withdraws from the cup. Two reasons. First, I never wanted to be captain. Second and most important, I was looking for a team, not a bunch of 6 players.
should I remove your team from the list then?
Parent
Yes you can.
Parent
I'm looking for a team. I'm American tho!
there are american teams - contact ZeD or parcher on IRC @ quakenet #rtcw.wars maybe they can put you in contact with some of them :)
Parent
ubik are looking for a couple of players (around 3 or 4 spots open). Only interested in easy going peeps as we do not expect to win many matches :p

oh also be able to potentially play at some slightly random/non-standard times as the core of the team is Australia/New Zealand based.
avi to play with midass
Parent
Unity is looking for 1-2 more players. Interested in people who can be somewhat active. Looking for high skill or experienced players. PM me (parcher) or illwill in #rtcw.wars or #unity. Current lineup is a combination of North American and European players- parcher, illwill, fizmo, crono, max!,
manbearpig aka gstars aka anynameyouwanttocallus are still looking for a few more.

Just want to participate, have a laugh and enjoy RTCW. Give me or Meeky a shout in #rtcw.wars :)
Team Cross Breed needs at least one more active NA body who can make matches and doesn't suck as bad as me. :) PM Me #rtcw.wars (CB|Virus047 on IRC). Thanks! :)