Avi @Hellmutbilly

Hey everyone, i'm from France but i'm living in the USA. I'm looking for a team 3o3 or 6o6 or both whatever...
I'd like playing some ESL challenge and cups with a serious team with a good atmosphere and of course have fun.

About me:
- I've been playing ET since 2003, but unfortunatly i've done a few breaks for some reasons.

- Skill: When i had my nice parent's computer i was middl but at the moment i think i'm low+. You could judge by yourself and see my skill.

- Availability: It's Californian time so 9hours of difference with Europeen time, but i can play pretty much every day at least 2 to 4 hours. It really depends on the day. Of course i have a IRL life like everybody, so sometimes i'm out.

- Classes: I really enjoy playing Field Ops and medic but if i need to be an another class, i'll do it.

-Communications: I have TS3, Mumble, Skype and IRC.

About you:
- Nice guys who are serious when you need to be and having fun at the same time.

- If you play Cups or ESL it would be pretty nice because that's what i'm really looking for.

In general, i've got some experience and by playing with team mates i'd like to learn some stuff and get better (skill, aim and tactic). Thanks for reading and if you're interresting just send me a Private message or try to find me on NBS server because i'm often on there.

PS: i wrote this post in recruitement too, like that i could have more replies if you don't mind.

@Hellmutbilly
Comments
gros noob !
Dude, if you have stupid things to say like that, just keep them for you.
gl mate very nice guy to play with :)
gl mate <---urfriend
Hey, urfriend how's going so far ?