ICL 16 - Sign ups UPDATE #1

image: infinity_logo_hu

Here you can leave a coment with your team name and roster. Please only leave the comment if you're almost 100% sure that you'll attend, so we can count with the good numbers.
Everything else you need to know, is in the news post:
click here

UPDATE #1
This thread is only to give a view of the LAN attendants for the Crossfire community. The real sign ups are open for the LAN already, here is how you should do it:

[1] Go to the LAN's webpage: http://www.lanseries.hu/index.php?lang=en
[2] Create an account for yourself
[3] Log in, and there should be an option "Create a team / My team"
[4] Fill in every detail it asks
[5] Under the details, there is the list of games played on the LAN, click on "create" under Enemy Territory
[6] Under the details, invite your players by their GAMER ID, which they can see once they are logged in too
[7] When the captain registered a team, he got every information in an e-mail, that is needed to do the payment (bank account, number etc.).

Teams:

- Germany Unbreakable gaming

Hungary sebi
Hungary powi
Hungary varadi
Italy mama
Netherlands Testi
Netherlands hybrAtek

- Germany Rockit

Belgium chry
United Kingdom koop
Estonia Night
United Kingdom R0SS
United Kingdom razz
United Kingdom sqzz

Iceland phyZiC

- Netherlands Decerto

TBA

- Hungary xsize

Hungary dexter
Hungary bAlu
Hungary enZo
Hungary statiszta
Hungary adze
TBA

- Poland to Make odds even

Poland fanatic
TBA

- Germany survive

Germany stray
Germany Kevji
Germany mental
Germany phazor
Germany predi
Germany kiwi

- Germany Lost Soldiers

Germany laNgo
Italy vj7o
Switzerland oLGaa
Germany rAKJI
TBA
Comments
Germany Team Rockit
Lineup TBA ;DD

good job and good luck with it sebi!
thanks! get a good lineup asap! :)
Parent
Surprise me! =)
Parent
hmm...........
Parent
avi for this
Need Tuvok, phobeus, Us4rmy :D
wasnt phobeus posting he is back again? at least for some fun games?
Parent
he played for team hun for this NC - atleast a couple of matches and some praccs also
dunno about him now
Parent
guess he was NC only, but I wouldnt be surprised if he shows up on lan
Parent
do hungarians drink better than polish ? If yes i wanna do this

but i am scared to get aids there
"but i am scared to get aids there"

the fuck man?
Parent
that's was my sarcasm about eastern europe sir :D

<3
Parent
thats africa mate..
Parent
Je vais enfin pouvoir te rencontrer!!!!
I will be finally le meet you!!!!!
Parent
Hungary xsize
dexter, bAlu, enZo, statiszta, adze, TBA
we need more alps
Parent
Belgium aestas
spiROZE, Fex, desimme, Worm, Alvo, sCoot
ouwe troll die je er bent!
Parent
as always in those lan journals :DD
Parent
just like u luls :$
Parent
Poland to Make odds even - interested, lineup not sure yet
JA MOGE W KONCU ZABLYSNAC!
Parent
Im avi for this event :-) ! Poland Elviss :-)
Germanysurvive

stray
kevji
mental
phazor
predi
kiwi
good one :-) good luck x)
Parent
Finland KRP.ET

ENSAM
SAMPLE
MIND
BLINDIER
KAPAA
DONKA
trolling around?
Parent
you just made a comment in the news section that there will be 0 teams and the event wont happen, cant belive you :(
Parent
mind you wil be the whole time drunk as fuck :D:D:D:D:D like AEM :D
Parent
Did you know 75% of crossfire users have arms bigger than mINd's waist?
#randomfact #alldayeveryday
Parent
is there any teams looking for players?
Sponsor dispo for this
stockholm -> budapest has some of the cheapest flights wtf :DD
Parent
Was a joke anyways, dont think anyone from dispo would pay to go to a LAN xd
Parent
nuggan did that already and alexL also paid for his ticket etc but never showed up to at least one of the crossfire LANs.
Parent
wesLANn only
Parent
So many trolls :( but maybe you can reach 8 teams, GL!
ees should be going too
In before you doding, UH UH ?!
Parent
noobs, noobs everywhere
Mauritania Velerion

lineup: reAz, haZer, roYal, jok3, virtu, tALi, Sal

- lineup not final.
Winners.
need zerender roxor snip00000 limboooo :D
Parent
wait, what? :D
Parent
U IS TROLLING!
Parent
würd ich mir nie erlauben
Parent
are you trolling now or what?
Parent
Germany WILDFIRE.MYserious

ScaTmaN , ekto , Torte , psiquh , w1Za , t1mm43
ey, sorry I didn't see your comment before! Could you give me flags near the names? I'm not quite sure about everyone
Parent
all .de i guess :P
Parent
guess i will show up there for the lulz
team up with gifty and some other cool guys ;))
Parent
its alive
Parent
I must be dreaming.
Are you still in UK or back to Hungary again?
Parent
In England, and I am going to stay. Dont want to live in Hungary. Only reason I go home is to visit my family. What about you? Hows it going? You can even pm me if its not public :)
Parent
I was in London this Tuesday, one day trip to attend Lawtech Futures expo. About my life in shortcut - graduated year ago, at the moment working as freelance programmer. I am still at home but it's very likely that I will move to Prague by the end of the year. Everything depends how my current projects will turn out and how much money they will give me in Prague. However, It is very convenient to stay at home - low rent, my mum cooks (so I don't really need to care about food that much) and pretty good life in general.
Parent
trying to get sponsors so gMen can go
avi only for lost soldiers
this guy is in! :)
Parent
i am also avi for lost crew.

sebi update it:
lost soldiers:

laNgo
vjto
oLGa
rAKJI
Parent
what countries are you guys from ? I'm not totally sure for everyone
Parent
de lango it vjto ch olga de rakji :P
Parent
I actually might be avi if you need :P
Parent
nerdtixx répond à l'appel du devoir?!
Parent
tout dépendra de combien d' €€€€€€€€
Parent
fking kevji no time for ET but for lan
Avi for this and can only fly 3 ppl with me on my private plane /q
any update about the computers you can rent there?
...since most guys who will come by plane wont be able to bring their equipment :_D
I don't know, the head admin promises me that he sends it in email any time I call him then he apologises the next time that he has lots of stuff to do and forgot it 8D However I can say that it will cost MAX. 20 euro for the 3 days+bootcamp, or less if we get more than what we are planning with. The specs should be some average monitor 19 inch I think, and what I know is that the other games (BF3, COD2, COD4), they all run smoothly on those PCs, but really I'm waiting for the defined specifications just like you..I'd love to post it already as so many ppl are asking for it, but I'm helpless as long as the head admin won't send it to me :S
Parent
Dosent rly matter if COD runs well or not... I am not a PC expert, but well educated shaolin phobeus told me ET uses only 1 mag es hiaba van a gepedben 4 semmivel sem vagy elorebb, meg ilyesmik.

Those PC's will be nice, it would be surprising if they suck ... pay your tickets ppl and travel to Hungary
e: Jó benyomást kelt az "admin" hozzáállása, remélhetőleg a hetekben megkapod az infókat mert ezt azért így nem igazán lehet komolyan venni... Minket annyira nem érint, de a külföldieknek nagyon zavaró
Parent
hát most mit csináljak :D nem rajtam múlik, Newzoo el van havazva a dolgokkal :D
Parent
need a team /qry here or immoo{ @ Qnet
So will this lan get cancelled? What's the minimum number of sign-ups needed?
The organisers told me we need minimum 6 teams, eventhough we're aiming for 8-9 or 10. So far there is Rockit, Decerto, UB gaming, lost, xsize signed up on the site, eventhough a polish team was expected too, and I heard 1-2 teams "thinking about it". Maybe that's the last LAN for ET, and if we reach that 6 teams, and you guys are also coming, it won't be cancelled surely, but then it won't take 3 days for the ET section :/
Parent
Prob not the last lan, i just think its the location. They've signed up, but doesn't it count only if they have paid the entrance fee?
Parent
yup it does, but for that theres still plenty of time though, we'll see... I'll talk with them one by one
Parent
we're ready to go as soon as the tournament is confirmed I suppose, perhaps a 3on3 side tournament if there's not more than 6 teams? just for some extra playtime.. we're going to have to rent pcs anyway (most non-hungarian teams I assume)
Parent
yeah, powi also told me that we could make a 3on3 tournament too, but I felt like it's too late to announce that, but as I see the feedback, it isn't! I'll try to make some thread next with the tournament format and how's its planned, and I'll involve the 3on3 in that then. I hope that those teams that confirmed to come, are actually willing to come, and we'll have some nice time here!
Parent
tmoe still hasnt signed up yet ? what a shame .. where are lanwinners :(
mhh one more ET drunk event hmmm :D i think i will search some freaks now to attend :) we loose the game but we get all drunk awards :P
Just remove these 3 topics from sticky. like 2 weeks away and no one has paid.
avi for this xd