kaTze the Minimovie

Germany kaTze The Minimovie

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cbs3_5t6eg

enjoy ;)
Comments
Nothing serious, not much editing and stuff ;D hope you enjoy it anyways! :D
There is no editing at all
Parent
Bad editing, music = :-/ but nice frags =)
wnb filus lol
still mad coz my bro destroyed you in offi and i roll your ugly cheating ass in every match we play against each other?

http://www.gamestv.org/event/39505-german-gaming-club-vs-robertdonkeys/
Parent
furious about that offi :( couldnt sleep for 2 weeks and also mad about the fact that u guys kick me out of the server every match we play.
Parent
Meh, so many random names..
Always fun to have ur own fragmovie, but i didn't like this one sorry :p
this must be the worst looking movie I have ever seen. even the slightest effort would improve it much (even demo control visible, and all you have to do to get rid of it is to click one button twice), yet you didnt care about it. some frags were pretty nice, but overall, I didnt like it for your lack of interest in the movie itself
I really didn´t care about the editing coz I am bad at those things and I had not much spare time to put effort into it. But you are right after all I should have at least get rid of the demo control :D

I kinda liked my frags so I wanted to share them with the community, no intention of making a real fragmovie.
Parent
well, its not about time or effort. simply turning off demo control, slight config edit (r_picmip maybe, drawfps + spawn and timerset) and it would be just perfect. really, nothing much to do to highly improve quality
Parent
i did everything you mentioned (about clean hud) on my first movie but you still whined about it being an ingame cfg movie :C
Parent
me? whine? you must have confused me with someone else :D
but well, I didnt say this movie would be perfect after those changes, only it would be much better. yours probably already was better than this, but wasnt perfect either ;)
Parent
Quote by GreenClononly lettu is allowed to make shit-cfg movies.
anyway frags were low, opponents were low, editing - none. music didnt fit well. what the hell is this kind of movie?

xD
Parent
my point. great constructive critique :D
Parent
i didn't change shit for the next movie tbh :3 only better oppos. music style was same and cfg was same, no editing bla. d:
Parent
oh god :D give me link.. .. .. ..so I can avoid it :D
Parent
my first 2 movies are both lost (own3d :<) but my 3rd is on youtube still

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOUWyglTW5g&hd=1

this one I doubt you would be disappointed with! according to your analysis of my first movie anyway. :D
Parent
hm.. well.. at first I wanted to be a bitch and criticize here all I would find there I didnt like. but then I actually played that movie and realized, its close to perfect. great frags, great music, decent video ":D" (adlernest looks a little weird, or rather, everywhere in dark it looks a little.. blurry?). no, seriously, great movie. enjoyed whole, except for frag @ 6:12, pointless to put in your movie imo :D
Parent
i just liked the 1shot 1kill (hs) :< i also had a 3hs kill on you but preferred this one

but thanks! :D
Parent
guess what - I wouldnt like any kill on me :D
Parent
some nice frags but no need to replay so much
thanks, replays would have been quite nice I think but somehow there is no sound in the replays. no d1ng d1ng d1ng =/
Parent
gr8 1

keep up the good work
Ich hab 2 euro Bruder, komm wir machen party
Parent
bot geht immer noch trolololo
cheater the movie
thought the same :D
Parent
gimme that cfg
tip of the day: press backspace to remove the demo control popup
nice self bust
Not to offend you but lower skilled players with a lack of game sens and an IQ below 80 having always problems to distinguish between skill or hacks. Thus I take it as a compliment, thanks man =)
Parent
1) You are talking about lack of game sense with playing this game about 3 years?
2) You are busted atleast once in 2012 http://clanbase.ggl.com/humaninfo.php?hid=3313174&suspend=1
3) It was your brother ?
4) Returning while banned and getting caught tells everything about your IQ, really below 80
5) Your answering is fucking invalid, copypasting same line to everyone

gratz man
Parent
good comeback^^
but u gotta add that he never played above oc div 5 in the last 3 years and this guy is talking about game sense, incredible stuff
Parent
I dont want to humiliate him too much (he would go mad and kill himself) and OC div 5 thing was so obvious that I dont need to even tell it :D
Parent
Lies, I played first divisio lol. fail
The only thing what makes you win some games is getting carried by fuchs.
Parent
Quoteyou win some games is getting carried by fuchs

image: facepalm

if u think that then I cant help u anymore sry.. u might be true that he carry me in 3o3 but definitaly not in 6o6, if u didnt notice it yet my mainclass is rifle and since I started with et I just played only as a rifler, u wont find a 5o5/6o6 team where I played for, that I played as a smg player for them, so its not a big suprise that Im not that good in 3o3 with smg compared to 6o6 with rifle.. and I play 3o3 only to have fun with them

so ur comment make no sense => INVALID

have a nice day though
Parent
I was referring to 3on3 games because I never played any 6o6/5o5 against you, just 3o3 and I remember you as a bad player aimwise.

And I dont even know what your problems is? If you don´t like my movie it´s okay , but why do you have to write bs and lies like I never played above 5th division while I even played in 1st division...
Don´t go on my nuts.
Parent
I was about to say, I've played against Scarce and I know he isn't a bad player, but I have no idea who this katzeeeeeeee guy is. Granted, I've quit playing actively ages ago.
Parent
well katze just appeared and few weeks later he got "busted" and since this day some guys remember him^^
Parent
1) I play much longer then 3 years, crossfire regristration date =/= started to play ET... anyways in fact 3 years would have been enough to become a good player in ET
2) I am busted once in my life and I tell you what I tell everyone. This bust was a huge fail by TZAC. I never cheated. But I know you wont believe me and I can understand it, I wouldn´t believe it either.
3) No ofcourse it was not my brother and I never said this. It was a TZAC fail so...
4) I thought I would have been unbanned in a few days after I got "busted" since I haven´t cheated. So I couldnt see a problem by doing a second account to continue playing. Btw if you watch my matches on GTV when I played with a new account I had no skill drop or sth.
5) If you really think I am cheating in this movie then my answering is not invalid because you seem to have not enough game sense to spot the different between skill and hacks. I am serious now I don´t want to offend you. Show me at which point you can see me hacking and I will explain you how I knew the enemy was there. Ofcourse I can´t proof I am not aimbotting but at least I can TRY to show you that I am not walling.

Piece out.
Parent
took me 2 minutes to get it, good one :D
Parent
nice frags, i like those headies by pistol and listening to ding ding ding :D
I appreciate it =)
Parent
OH MY DAYS
would have been better if you at least used a movie config and edited it ^^ nice dinks btw
indeed, butfor sure I will make a real frag movie! :D thanks man, I appreciate it =)
Parent
Would have been better if it weren't so obvious. It's like watching seNti's movie all over again.
Not to offend you but lower skilled players with a lack of game sens and an IQ below 80 having always problems to distinguish between skill or hacks. Thus I take it as a compliment, thanks man =)
Parent
Its you that has OC 5th players in his fragmovie, not I. And I love how some newschooler thinks to know other people but is as wrong as one person can be. But I will let you live in your own little dream world, its the only thing I can do for people like yourself.
Parent
In how far is this comment related to your first comment? You talk about 2 different things while I replied on your comment that my movie looks "obvous". You write like an idiot. What you wriote is absolutely bullshit. I cant see any problems with having OC 5th division players in a fragmovie and anyways who of my vicitims in this movie played in 5th division OC lately? You make it look like that I only kill some lowskilled players there, but in fact like 80 & of the people in the movie are better then you e.g gizmo skyline baczo tramp and so on.
Anyways how comes you say I am newschooler who pretends to "know other people"? Seriously this is abolutely nonsense, since you have no clue who I am, but I know who you are since I remember watching you playing and playing against you and you are shit. And anyways how is it bad to be a "newschooler"? Newschooler or Oldschooler I pwn them both so idc about those things. Not to mention that I play ET for like 8 years and etpro for like 5 years...

Anyways I don´t want to start a flame war or something. I wanted to share my frags with the community and many people like them so I don´t think that I did something wrong. So I don´t see why people like you flaming me.... and sorry that I exposed your stupidity.
Parent
Quote by kaTzeAnyways I don´t want to start a flame war or something.

image: 194262d1316733006-flame-war-internet-image
Parent
this reminds me on lotte the movie but idk why
best part is at 1:08 when you cut it but we can still hear that the dyno was defused :D

i also stopped watching here huehuehue
I had no intention of cutting it out, like I wouldnt be able to cut it 2 milliseconds earlier...
Parent
so that wasnt a frag but a fail...
Parent
also ich würde nie solche frags in ein movie nehmen, die eigentlich fails sind.
ist ja auch kein triplekill, wenn alle auf 40 hp unten sind.

aber da es dir ja sowieso nur um den movie ging, ist das ja alles wurscht.
Parent
ich find jetzt nicht dass es ein fail, dass der engi schafft das dyna zu defusen. Ich hab da alles gegeben was ich konnte. Ich find einfach dass bei dem kill n paar schöne headshots und schönes tracking, sowie schnelle switches dabei waren. nicht mehr und nicht weniger^^ und zB in dem 3 mann colt frag auf adlernest sind sie alle low weil ich sie schon vorher 10 sekunden lang low geschossen hab. Aber ich fand das halt langweilig desshalb habs ichs auf den colt part weggeschnitten
Parent
na klar ist es ein fail wenn du dich so hinstellst dass du nie im leben eine chance haben wirst den defuse zu verhindern. es is nicht nur ein fail, die position ist einfach dumm
Parent
its funny to see frags with hax. anyway gl in the future.
p.s : stay in school!(:
still one of the worst players I've ever played against even with cheats gg
this was some high quality frags/editing

replays on a triple hs versus a non moving target kinda sucks man

2/10

e: 1/10 for demo control
Shitmovie, shitfrags, shitfag and a whole lot of shitbags.
Best movie i've seen in a while.
kinda looks your hacking.
der erste frag sieht ja stark nachm bot aus.. frags sind so standart nix besonderes