Speaking of Jaymod...

Other than some cross over players, do any full time JM players ever come to CF??
I never see any that I know of
Comments
HipKat m8, you're trying too hard now :/
:D :D :D
Home from work and bored... lol
Parent
i dunno about jaymodders coming here, they usually have their own clanforums to spam on. but there are plenty of etpro players (@cf) who spend more time on jaymod than etpro d=
But doesnt that make them jaymodders?????
Parent
Yeah, that's what I meant by crossover's
Parent
I thought by crossover players you meant jaymodders who moved to etpro d;
Parent
They might read this, but without registration.
they go xfire if they want to try some real etpro gamming
they once called me 'fucking etpro medic' so i guess most of them dont like our scene :d
i didnt play a while.
but i know alot of pepole stick to jaymode then etpro
infact there more jaymode players then etpro players. its just more fun there .
many maps servers with 20-40 players (not bots)
Parent
maybe there are more players on jaymod, but that doesnt necessarily mean that jaymod is more fun.
i think people just need to take a huge step in skill, to be able to compete on etpro. many probably already stop trying after their first real war.
i was playing jaymod every now and then but i always came back to etpro, cuz i feel that is how et really is meant to be played. not on some 30 players server where everyone runs around like headless chicken dont even know what they are doing. and suddenly u get raped by someone who sit in one fucking corner for 3 minutes, contributing absolutely nothing to his team.

jaymod is for noobs and always will be. they are raging at 'etpro medics' for a reason, because they cant even get close to that skill level
Parent
i think u already have ur opnion and i cant change it .
but for me (when i was active ) i prefer to play jayomde ,less serious less retarted pepole that starting to tell thier life in internet game ..cursing and so on.
Parent
same goes for u bro.

anyway, the competitive community might be a bti harsher in terms of flaming and so on and you're right, its definetely more serious. but thats part of the fun, eventually everyone plays to win, even on jaymod, thing is just the people on jaymod dont know how to play so they actually win.

also the competitive ET is way more objective-minded, while on jaymod, the best player is always considered the one with the most frags.

i dont want to change ur opinion either, just want to tell which opinion is the right one.

nah joking, but thats my point of view. and i do know both sides kind of well
Parent
I agree. I never even thought of ET Pro for 3 years after I started playing ET. At first, I couldn't even get hits, much less kills when i did go to ET Pro. Obviously, I'm still Low but at least I stepped up skill enough to compete
Parent
Quoteand suddenly u get raped by someone who sit in one fucking corner for 3 minutes, contributing absolutely nothing to his team.

:D
and for almost 100% you will get him again in the same place :D
Parent
I disagree that jaymod is for lows, as plenty of players regularly plays it, regardless of skills, it's just the fact, you go play jaymod to have some fun with your mates and not taking it serious at all, frag around a bit and that's it.
Parent