Need team to gain skill

Hi guys i'm an old et player who doesn't play this since 2008 probably

Searching a team / group just to play some wars and gain some skill, as i am low/+ atm...
Me:
Speak United KingdomSpainPortugal , no whine, no hopper, and 18+

You:
Just about anyone who can take a low player! xD
Comments
Same with me, just i can speak English and Hungarian, and swearing in several language (+ I'm one of those rare special players who never had and have any hacks...)
welcome to teh club even if im retired i can teach u how to get medalz from computer gamez
here at follow.et electronic army we used to take gaming very seriously
Parent
I've just realized. You're just a really really shit Leokino. He was entertaining at least.
Parent
please stay mannerly with me :s
Parent
he was also actually good at this game, while this guy just talks like he is
Parent
That would be cool if someone teaches me, i welcome every tips from experienced players. Although medals are over my intentions, it's not about 'em (ofc would be great :D ). ET is one of my hobbies, i like playing it so i just wanna be cool in that what i like. :)
Parent
get in touch with pt players?
I'm trying but there are already clans that are med skill and don't want a low XD.. That's why i made this post.. But i have some1 to scrim now. It's all good
Parent
when i started play etpro ive tried to contact all the active players of my country, they were a bit harsh and didnt want to let me play in the beginning with them, because i sucked, but after a while we become pretty friendly.
im still shit though :DDDDDD
gl
Parent
Amigo, faz-me pm e trata-se disso. Nao jogamos contra low+ mas vais ganhando skill connosco
you better get skill to gain team