one.more Cup #7

image: onemorecup-7

05/09/2013 - Announcement Post
Date: 8th September 2013
Start Time: 19:00 CET
Minimum Teams: 4 (probably a maximum of 8)
Tournament Structure: Playoff (Singe Elim first round, Double Elim afterwards)
Maplist: Base, Beach, Escape2, Ice, Keep and Sub.

Tournament is free for all to signup, you must have at least 3 players on your roster and a maximum of 4.

Map and round rules
Maps are decided by elimination, whoever eliminates first in the first set of maps selection elims first if a decider is needed. Every round will be normal ABBA style with a decider played if needed. Warwitch will shoutcast the UB Final, LB Final and Grand Final and will use a coin toss to decide who elims first on these games.

Round Rules: First round, if 8 teams sign up, will be single elimination. After that the semi finals onwards will be double elimination. We are trying to find the best mix of competition, fun, and casting enjoyment. The last casts have lasted 6-8 hours and we want to cut this down just a bit.

Signups:
1. United States of America unity: Netherlands max, United States of America parcher, Netherlands vis and Turkey fireball
2. Sweden KiH: Sweden malmen, Sweden ozzy, Sweden smutzig and Sweden FeTTe
3. Europe Yellow: Sweden askungen, United Kingdom crumbs, Latvia Clown and Estonia Night
4. Jamaica team flowerpower: Estonia mata, Finland olbaa, Netherlands bully
- - - - - Minimum - - - - -
5. Europe Stone Cold ET: United Kingdom razz, Germany Cliffdark, Belgium fstr and United Kingdom jam
- - - - - Backups - - - - -
Comments
brackets @ challonge.com pls try, last bracket here
no frostbite o:?
no frostbite for this one, hopefully making it a bit more interesting - will be considered for the next cups though of course.

challonge is pretty bad and doesnt allow afaik much customisation (nice for people who dont know how brackets work though so does a lot of the work for them).
Parent
no Frostbite ?:C
Might as well remove ice and escape if you truly want to force maps the majority of players dislike.
As I didn't remove ice and escape I guess that isn't what I am doing then. Thanks for your input, productive as always.
Parent
team flowerpower: mata, olbaa, bully and maybe kris
Awesome site i love it keep posting more! https://storageshedsspokane.com
I really enjoyed this site. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. custom closet
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Marge