GTA V

Hello crossfire players,

How many of you have GTA 5 pre ordered? And how many are waiting it to be released?

1 day and 6 more hours to go.
Comments
no gta will ever be better than san andreas period
Well firstly I want to try it out and then say what is the best. For me now, Vice city is the best.
But San andreas had very unique things added to came, what made it good as well.
Parent
I think this one could be one hell of a game. Looks like they combined the things that made previous games so great (disregarding the specific atmosphere).

1. Vice city : was a lot of fun to buy and "manage" the real estate. Will be in this game.
2. San Andreas: huge map with loads of side activities. Will be in this game.
3. GTA IV: lots of improvements in physics and gameplay + the robbery mission. Will be in this game.

So eventhough I can't get it yet, I have high hopes for this game!
Parent
Gonna get it, but the only game I've ever pre ordered was Brink :(
clap , clap
Parent
dont think so, my hand need surgery, im going back to hospital (for the 4th time) for x-ray on friday. Otherwise i got plaster on it, but it hurts sometimes, mostly when I wnt to sleep, and cos of the plaster I can't grab the mouse.
Parent
sad story bro ! gl :s
Parent
Still waiting for the PC master race version.
ur waiting for your time in army bro
Parent
i ordered oktober 2012 ^^
pre-ordered, will be queueing midnight :0/
Going to wait for PC version
Supposed to have it tomorrow but I have doubts about the delivery.
I should get it in the next few mins
Waiting for tomorrow, pre-ordered for ps3 @ bol.com :D
ps3 here too
Parent
Expecting that it will arrive tommorow!
heb jij hem voor de xbox besteld?
Parent
Also expecting to get hand on tomorrow. Usually where I pre order, I get on the same day when it is released, with 4 years expirience I so hope, it will come tomorrow :D
already out in France :P
Wish I could. Can't spare the money for a PS3 at the moment and it's not out for PC. Might get a console at some point in the next months though.
Went outside (woot) to enjoy the night premiere here in Warsaw. Played around a bit (5 hours? :D) and took a day off (more like just didn't go to) school to go back there and play some more.

Quite possibly the biggest problem so far with the game, if not he only, is quite frankly the fact that it's on console, and therefore, I couldn't do shit on pad. I think I only had pad 2 times in my life before that.

Can't yet say much about the storyline itself, it wasn't probably long gameplay enough to judge it, but hell, the feeling of playing in a complete, living world with hundreds of things to do is probably something only Burnout Paradise brought before.

Still, not getting it on PC when (if) it comes out. huehue
The only downside is indeed atm console. The fps at 30 you can feel it. at some points kinda blurry feel. Or Im used for solid fast movements. But I managed to play few missions and I can say. Rockstar has over done them self. I did not expect something like this.
Graphic is cool. Shooting from hip while moving is awesome. car wreckage and driving and map is very cool.

No doubt big hit game of 2013 and 2014
GTA is just so much better on PC. Used to play it mostly on console, but ever since I played San Andreas on PC, I'd always prefer PC over console. I just love editing cars n shit, also there are tons of awesome mods.

Might give it a try, but I guess my PC is too shit.

P.S: Nothing tops Vice City's flair though, it was unique.