Haseo on the look again

So after being kicked from gmen.jr cus of my extensive whinening I am in the look for new team thats playing OC.

I can play on some medish lvl barley as a medic.Hate playing eng :DDD.

u can pm me on #gmen or just /q Haseo cheers
Comments
you should fix that whine of you thn

cant imagine someone who actually likes whiners ;p
well nvm on my last sentence thn
Parent
well u c its hard not to whine when every1 thinks they are doing good and great but still loosing every single match
Parent
The most funny thing is when a team has got a player who thinks hes the best but still flaming and insulting his teammates for being shit and weird while u're not really better at it at all.
Parent
did I ask for ur opinion???
Parent
Just stop talking shit.
Parent
I asked u did I ask for ur opinion. I think I didnt so shut the fuck up you unthankfull piece of german shit
Parent
unthankfull? For what? That u disturbed us? Ahh, alright, now the german attacks comes again. U know what, kid, firstly try to success ur school.
Parent
Looking at your English it seems a bit awkward to me when you tell someone to achieve success at school :D
Parent
Was geht, du Klugscheißer? :) Immer noch fleißig am busten? Hab gehört du verbreitest das Gerücht, ich wär gebusted? :D
Parent
Well k, good luck with finding a team ;)
Parent
this sentance is exactly my opinion about you :DDD

GL tho friend
Parent
seit wann sucht trg spieler für OC ?
Parent
did i wrote that we are searching? i just spammed our IRC Channel here :S
Parent
to whine is not to be good
i dont know you but it seems like you suck :D
ur feelings are righttttt
Parent
U're so mean kiwi :{D
Parent
nope there are enough "lower skilled" players out there which beeing nice and funny but he seems to be pretty shit and retarted :D
Parent
He is annoying to play with from what i remember.
Parent
not sure if trolling or just stupid
Parent
lol always avi. gl
go hard or go home they say :DDDD
Parent
"cus of my extensive whinening " you recognize ur problem. It's a good start.
:D:D:D:D:D:D
at least something right
Parent
Not just that you are whining, also you are one of the most useless players I ever got to mix with. What you do most of the time is you stay behind the own guys who you don't revive at all and then you start to shoot once there is no teammate left in front of you. Occasionally you also just simply rambo and get killed like canon fooder. If you manage to revive one of your teammates once or twice while playing medic on a double fullhold that's already quite a lot compaired to how often you usually revive on a whole map, which is pretty much never
complaining about kenji his english?
Parent
wow cool image wtf, just seen it for the 1000th time but np
Parent
i have to agree, could argue even more but im careless
Parent
Good Luck , Haseo, but seriously :3, telling peole that you are whining hard isnt a good way to apply.

- Anyway I liked you -
ZeYos
Das .. war definitiv ein schwuler Moment! :D
Parent
kenji wir weißen dass sie haseo nicht mögen
Parent
Nothing to do with like him or not, its just his behaviour ingame. Hes a nice guy for sure but not able to play in a team, thats why we decided to kick him.
Parent
GL Haseo, nice guy to play with!
there we go i swear i didnt pay him to say that >.>
Parent
dümmstes kind deutschlands :DDD
Parent
Was willst du denn jetzt ?
Parent
elender troll
Parent