TAG in need for OC

We from #TAG.ET are in need of 2 players for this upcoming OC

Since most of us haven't played in a while we are aiming to play in OC premiere where we are in need of 2 players. We would prefer if you has some experience in fops or smg engi but medics are welcome aswel.

Lineup:

NetherlandsSensor
NetherlandsSkyllaa
NetherlandsAphesia
PolandKirej
tba
tba

Contact kirej on irc
Comments
gl for EC!
gl Kirej
gl kirej
can merc:)
could play :)
get drevo back :S
avi good Engi smg but my reflexes are not as good what they once was because I'm not 15 anymore
avi to drop ammo at spawn
you are fast!
Parent
was browsing CF anyway, if I clicked on journal like a minute earlier I wouldn't see it! talk about luck
Parent
Plenty of spots open in EC :)))))
als Decerto wel ging spelen met UAC zat jij ook niet zo te huilen

IN YO FACEEEEEEEE
Parent
Mocht decerto gaan spelen zou het zonder mij zijn. dus niet echt inyoface
Parent
Has been always my biggest dream to wear coolest tag I've ever seen. Not gonna happen I think. Cheers for that, 6th pint already... trying to drown my misery
GiZmO's playing vs bots on a jaymod server, talent at that, he take him!
Avi as 2nd engi
The real aphesia??? Take me take me!!!
overdrive
light

WTF354
aea beast
the day you will wear a clantag like TAG this game will die for the second time.
Parent
he is a NC player...
Parent
WOW HE MUST BE A PRO THEN :dDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
I am not sure if Specula is trolling or if he is serious with that comment above, but I agree with you atleast during the past years anyone could join & lead an NC team, even retarded excheaters.

and tbh I dont know if the guy played NC or not, but Im sure his country was happy when they could gather 6 players... some lineups are based on amount of players, not skill. SADLY
Parent
just trolling^^
Parent
the day i wish to wear a clantag like TAG :D)
Parent
Avi if offi only
gl boyz and aea
you should join them
Parent
lol aphesia, I heard he is very bad player