New Frag Arena For ETPRO Players!

For you's who miss the old 999 timelimit, no obj.

I have put up a server named id#ETPRO.FRAGGERS-HEAVEN
image: b_560_95_1

All settings back to the way it was on nbs, enjoy guys!
Our site http://idclanpro.weebly.com/
And those who say it will not work or that the timelimit and no obj is boring, it was what kept nbs alive for ages with been everyday a full server!

ALSO TO ADD LOOKING FOR ADMINS THAT ARE TRUST WORTHY!
Comments
no thx for 24/7 deli
not saying 2-3 min maps are cool, but playing this game without objective and timelimit is sooooooo boring.
+11111111111111111111111111111111111
Parent
will be empty for sure
dont take too personally that comment about polak and shit it was a joke :XD sorry but polaks are nb1 in my list of "ppl i can make fun of"
Parent
cuz of cheats? ;p
Parent
Seems like only very few players can connect, like 90% just times out and never makes it in game.
fake players program ben :) ( vilo here btw :PP )
Parent
id.fallen = Vapour
Nice to say that, hipkat you backstabbed me, called me a cheat yet you edited the servers to fit it right for your humanizer :/ sorry for trusting you.
Parent
I did not backstab you, but truth is, you made a joke of a server more fit for Jaymod than ETPro, everyone knows you cheat and I do NO user a humanizer. I changed everything when I found a competent admin. I see you're using the server that _I_ paid for, btw....
Parent
Yes I will use it! thanks for paying and btw you do cause you told me the exact tool you use, please lie some more.
Parent
You're one sad faggot, you do know that vapour?
Parent
ahahahahahahahaha oh god!
Parent
nobody misses it because 999 min no obj cuz it isnt gone you mongolian, its boring as shit with those settings
QUAKY IS DAT YOU
NOPE, its Vapour
Parent
eumm..
could you please erase that company name in your server name...
I dont care about the name NBS , but putting in a company name that isnt yours doesnt make sense
I didn't even notice that...

OMG, what a dipshit this kids is
Parent
Kijk dat logo dan :D Shamelessy copying/using :D
Parent
webmemes.org(kiddingme)
Ive seen u playing in =[zone]= servers
and you got kicked from the server...wondering why :D
Vapour, I'm convinced you're retarded. First you use Nbs for your server name, now you steal MY server's name?? Are you really trying to make EVERYONE hate you?