making a frag movie!

mmm I'm making a frag movie on etpro and i want it to be a community frag movie!!
I know many of you have probably have demos off your kill sprees, 6 kill rifle nades, some PANZER kills... and stuff so if you do have any good enough demos post them below and i'll add them into the frag movie!
The aim of this video is to show off the etpro community and trying suck some players back to there computer screens to once again download ET!

image: 4--57323-Movie%20making%20clapboard%20marker
Comments
QuoteThe aim of this video is to show off the etpro community and trying suck some players back to there computer screens to once again download ET!

Hundreds fragmovies from etpro can be found around to be used for your goal. Your movie will be simply another one.
hes a member since 2 days xD
Parent
I'd like to see some clips first.
Ok sure, il upload to my youtube
Parent
Make sure you don't get banned by UAC!
sure, Can't get banned if i don't cheat!
Parent
Some fragmovie programs are considered as cheats so even if you arent a cheater you can get busted if you forget to turn it off or use those programs on a separate ET. No idea how uac works but it might consider some programs (for fragmovie) as cheats...
Parent
I got uac running and it hasn't class my Ultra vilot movie software as a cheat so a think al be good?
Parent
"CPU 2.00GHz
HDD 120"

gl with that
gl with your cheating skills, heard alot about your self bust :o RAGING HAHAHA!
Parent
"Member for 4 days"

lolld hard
Parent
Yep, was hard for your mother until she gave birth to a retard.
Parent
shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeet mayne, looks like theres a new bigdawg in town
Parent
U want demos especially from highskilled players?