Suspend Objective For X Minutes After Map Start

Does anyone know how to do that? Make it so the objective can't be done for a set number of minutes after a map starts? I know some servers, like F|A Jaymod 2 for example, have that, but I'm still banned form their forum (lol)
Comments
I know how

:)
Care to share??
Parent
It's hard to describe, there is a book about ET modifications with a huge part about obj replacements/suspensions though, last time I checked amazon you could get it for 39,90
Parent
- Antirush protection prevents player from finish maps until a admin defined timeout is passed.
- Antirush System reworked(added !antirush_add, !antirush_del) + examples for all standard maps.
Parent
They've probably got enhanced mod installed Greg, as far as I know it only works for jaymod mate.
Meh... there has to be a way. Nbs had Obj totally disabled and it seems if it can be disabled, it can be suspended for a set time
Parent
mapscripts
kill some entities
I know how to but too bad i'm not telling :)
You ever hack my server again, loser, I swear I'll sell everything I own to hop a plane to the UK, hunt you down and slice you up into little pieces
Parent
LOL! Hack your server? what the fuck are you even talking about! I haven't even got ET installed anymore and also come and try it son, you won't get far!!
Parent
I see YOUR ip using mine and vATU's name quite often in my logs. Everyone knows it's you trying to get ref and rcon passwords from other admins, moron. You're pathetic. Find any friends yet loser?
Parent
Omg get some new glass's you speccy fuck! Why would i do something like that, YOUR SERVER IS SHIT, SETTINGS? Shit? Yeh please shut the fuck up you fat ugly looser, go watch your kids cause if i really wanted to hack your server i would and watch out cause the way you keep saying shit and blaming me for everything i might just do it and fuck up your i3d account aswell! so please. STFU.
Parent
Be careful of who you threaten little boy. LYING little boy. You never know who can do things that you only wish you knew about.
Parent
Lying? Little boy? please try me? Give me good reasons why i would bother to hack a server that has no settings, run by idiots and also supposedly full of cheaters? Please.
Parent
hack server xD didn't hear that for some time
Parent
lol and what if the objective falls down the bridge near the cp is Adlernest? :D