T2X IS BACK

T2X IS BACK, OLD MEMBERS RETURNING TO ET!

IF YOU WERE IN T2X GET IN TOUCH!
Comments
I AM SO EXCITED
Your capslock is on, watch out.
i will join!!
T2X = Thief 2 - Shadows of the Metal Age, which is a pretty fucking good game, considering
Twisted -2- Xtreme
Parent
Nerver heard of T2X...
Parent
Never heard of T2X, but I've seen you join every server asking for server admins. I do not approve of such attention whoring.
lol stfu dumb fuck.
Parent
And polite too, you must be helluva catch!
Parent
He's not wrong. You're a disgrace to life. Why don't you just end yours now, since no one would notice anyway
Parent
Man if your so big at killing people and shit come and kill me? come on i am waiting for the day mr big balls ha but no it will never happen cause your to scared :D plus your a retard and i now know why your not allowed to see your kids haha!! Dumb fuck.
Parent
gl, remember u guys from 2.56
ow loved your server in 2.56 like 8 years ago :)
HESS > T2X
u played on 2.56 too? :)
Parent
TESS > HESS >T3X>T2X

tu voles toujours l'or des juifs???
Parent
non nous le préservons dans nos banques
Parent
ah ok, merci de la correction :)

on va travailler une demi année pour une octante de millier d'euro :D
Parent
WOW, I WILL CONSIDER COMEBACK TO CHALLENGE YOU IN THE LADDER, WB GUYS.
G!X > ALL
hi im tennis
from the majority of comments i have read you seem to be an absolute cunt, so fuck you.

good day :)
The whole situation pretty much makes me laugh.
We are sorry, that some guy, using our temporary absence, just stealing our name of the server, mods and members falsely claiming to be the old owner.
The truth is, that there is no permision given to fAllen to "revive" t2x, and I'm sure, it's just his trick to "quick and easy" get new players, memers and steal good image of old clan.
However, in next few days we will be reborning t2x again.

Regards, |t2x|Boom
The real owner of Twisted 2 Extreme clan...
you tell them Boom
Regards |t2x|Fatty