Making A ETPRO Server

Thinking of making a etpro server just wondering what I will need to make it populer, I know you lot are sarcastic people but really i want real honest answers:

Maps for the server:
Map Vote or Campaign:
Timelimit:
Rules You'd Like To See:
Punkbuster: I know most of you hate this shit but for what it brings to the table on the admin side of things, maybe!
One thing you think will help me bring people to server:

What do i bring for you with this server, TEAMSPEAK, some new mapscripts for the basic maps so you don't get bored! will probably make more.. a site/forum, hopefully a community and more! so lets hear your answers :D most votes wins..

Comments
dont ask for that, just enforce some new maps with normal time limit
ask. nothing.
erdenberg is cool though
oh shit RELOAd is back motherfuckers
You need to make it obj-allowed stopwatch with normal maps and timelimits.
Hence 20mins per round max and the best way is, that if you could do that people would have to vote for next map at the end of every round with maps being allowed to repeat after 6 anothers maps.. (that ingrish)
I know the perfect name for it! :x
Basically your idea does not really differ from our server named slaughterhouse, if you`re interessted to become a part of our server's crew pmme
try explaining your server-bansystem so that ppl actually know that you had ppl rewrite lua-codes to make the bansystem decent and better than on other servers.
Parent
come on its useless et is dead and only one server is never empty (NBS)
what about [fp] ;o
Parent
yeah you should make a server of your own so you can cheat all the time!
and since you own the server nobody can kick you!

Marvelous idea!
but this is realy marvelous idea
Parent