gameservers

Hello All, and today is a good day for everyone who are wanting the game server industry to change. Today we have opened up the opportunity for everyone to get a server for free for one day, very simple and straight forward with no catch at all. No other major game server provider are offering anything remotely similar to this but it isnt profitable for the companies to be doing this, which is why we like to give back to the communities. There is only 1 game server per user, also that you have to wait till the server is terminated before you can get a new game server. For anyone who want to order multiple game servers free for a few days, we can do this for knock out cups and leagues or for special events, simply send a request into support@gameplayservers{dot}com .

http://www.gameplayservers.com/1-day-free-game-servers/

Comments
''No other major game server provider are offering anything remotely similar to this''
Now that's Marketing.

Was waiting for a new post of u guys so I finally had something funny to read on this forum again.
to be honest mate... Nothing is wrong with free servers. Especially since GamePlayServers is offering good quality servers.

Just try it :) You aint got nothing to loose as its a free servers to pay back all the gamers :)
I assuming you try to reply to me, although you fail since the only reason you ever post here is on behalf of them?
Anyway, thanks for your input, I will simply ignore it with, thank you.
Parent
He appears to be one of those guys anyway
Parent
hoi, ik geloof dat je het fijn vind om replies te krijgen dus hier nog eentje :)
Parent
Gaat er meer om wie em stuurt
Parent
wooo jij stoere jongen ;)
Parent
Zoals jij bijvoorbeeld inderdaad ;)
Wel beetje late reactie :(
Parent
crossfire is niet zo boeiend meer
Parent
Wanneer was het boeiend? Ik dacht dat dit alleen was voor als je ff snel aan t browsen was en ff retards wilde zien om af te zeiken..
Parent
oke mooi verhaal
Parent
They are like a few years late but ok.
No no, noone else does this.
Parent
I'm glad that in this hard times you are offering free servers, cant wait to see them for a week and not only for a day...
hi, my name is Richard "Anderson" Dean and im from dignitas gaming, we are currently looking for new servers. contact me back if you still have any or want to talk. enjoy the holidays everyone, gonna be super sereal
hello my friend , enjoy the holydays
Parent
Reduction of lag

Hello,

This post is dedicated for those who suffer from lag and high ping, NoPing is software that greatly optimizes your gameplay.

With unique technology, NoPing Tunnel traces the best route to the server of your favorite online game.

Gaining up to 50% improvement depending on your internet!

Test for 3 days for free, if you register at the link below:

nopi.ng/forum23

Watch the video below with and without NoPing!