**REMINDER** rG - Tournament !!LAST MAN STANDING-STARTS 01-19-2014- WIN CASH PRIZES

Deathmatch Tourney

When: January 19, 2014 20:00 GMT
12:00pm Pacific Time Zone Map
Where: rG* Deathmatch Server 74.91.125.201:27999
Who: The first 60 players that show up
Why: Why not

Map Pool: Adlernest, Supply, Goldrush, Warbell, Oasis. We're limited on which maps work in deathmatch right now, and maps may change in the future. The 5 listed maps do work well for deathmatch gameplay.

Tell them what they will win Alex:

The top 3 killers (total accumulated kills after each map is over) will win Amazon Gift Cards

1st place = $100
2nd place = $50
3rd place = $35

small print:

Free for all Deathmatch is as the name implies, and individual effort to get the most frags possible. 3 second spawn time and random spawn sites. 30 kills to end a map, 5 maps total.
In the event of a tie the players will split the prizes (2 players tie for 1st they will split 1st and 2nd prize). Winners will be announced on this thread. Winners will have 24 hrs to submit demos of all 5 maps. Demos will be reviewed by independent sources.
rG*clan leaders are not eligible for prizes. Any winner that fails to submit demos or is suspected of cheating will be replaced by the next highest fragger.
The Deathmatch server is n!tmod (sorry, but it is the only mod that has deathmatch), it is up and running so practice up!!!
Comments
money prizes for ET in 2k14, yes please
Can't find N!tmod 2.2.1 version anywhere-->cant connect to server.
Indeed. Tell us how to get 2.2.1 :S
When: January 19, 2014 20:00 GMT
12:00pm Pacific Time Zone Map
Where: rG* Deathmatch Server 74.91.125.201:27999
so will the server work by then and dont give that error?
Parent
Yes, we will Turn on and Activate the server now for people to join and start practicing. Stay Tuned for further Updates and the Tournament will be On-time for today!!!
Server: /connect 74.91.125.201:27999
The results and scores - screenshots of Tournament Winners!! Will be Announced ! Stay Tuned!
Here are the results : Link : Here ! Congrats and Thanks for Playing the 2014 Run and Gun Tournament :

http://www.rgclan.us/home/m/13892547/viewthread/10637036-tourny-screenshots-winners/post/last#last
:D

i see bosshk tryharder faget
220 ping + N!tmod + bullet lag was too strong after all, was more like spraying&praying than aiming :('
Parent
I played under those circumstances too :P
Parent
I was wondering if that was you or not! I played the first map, then my internet went down. :(
Parent
I actually won that 100 dollar gift card, bought myself 10 books with it :D ( ender's game(4books), a song of fire and ice (5 books) , and inferno by dan brown )

Happy me.
Parent
Haha, nice. :P Well I won the only map I played, so I think we all know who the true winner is!!!!11
Parent
We all know i'd win this contest if i was able to participate this day! Former #2 on SplatterLadder and former #1 on TB definitly most skilled player
Parent
But I'm sure you dont have 'bullet lag' as I call it, I dont know exactly what it is, but it makes playing pretty much worthless. What happens, is that suddenly your bullet tracers start to appear like 0,5second after you have shot making it very uncomfortable to play. Alone that would be fine, but it happens that your bullets seem to go through people and you dont know where to aim(especially with over 200 ping). Accuracy(and headshots too) drops dramatically, for me at EU pubmod servers from ~55 to 40-45.
I dont have it at etpro but at every other mods I have had it. It seems to be somehow server related since I have/have had it on certain servers, and having it on certain servers changes from time to time.

Its a fucking mess, at past I have cleaned my ET folder by deleting all the .pk3's etc, havent helped. Nowdays I just quit if I have it when I connect, if I suddenly get it while playing, I'll quit.
I think I might record external video showing the difference later this week/weekend.
Parent
I had that and had no issues either, I just couldn't be bothered to reconnect after having been kicked some odd 15 times. 200 ping was annoying to play with, but nothing too hard to compensate for.
Parent
detdet D;!
won enough $ to pay for half a textbook :<
Parent