drlagalot avi for summercup!

Sup crossfire!

Summer isn't quite as exciting yet as I thought it would be, so I guess I'll yield to the temptation of playing some ET competetively again.

I prefer to play fops, but don't mind playing medic. I've got time almost every evening during summer but would like to know which days we get to play on early enough in order to be able to plan my evenings. I'll occasionally be off for short 2-3 day trips but will inform you about that in time. After the summer holidays I will only have time to play once, maximum twice per week.

I'd like to have a team which plays around 2 times per week and consists of members who are all, without exceptions made, at least med skill!

Preferably pmme on crossfire, but you can do that on irc as well, but please make sure I'm online first, as I usually forget about reading my offline messages. ( /q DrLagAlot )

Have a nice evening!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp6VJQzk1pg

Comments
*detected

and yes :)
*detected

and yes :)
Yeah you're even more shit than i am.
Ex-cheater. Low+ Max. Boring as fuck. Complete cock. Will flame your team if you take this bellend.

I hope you actually get hit by a bus.
Thank you kind sir :D
Parent
Thanking me when you are secretly upset and mad that you are a cheater. Do you self harm because of it?
Parent
Yes, I stroke my dick up and down until the skin gets irritated while thinking of you
Parent
thats fucking weird man
Parent
I know :< Can't help it man
Parent
it's normal.
Parent
normal in epica
Parent
everywhere
Parent
Ex-cheater. Low+ Max. Boring as fuck. Complete cock. Will flame your team if you take this bellend.

I hope you actually get hit by a bus.

Also thinks that people will care about him.
lappen geht mal raus oder mach wenigstens das fenster auf
good luck. you are searching gf med+ aswell right?
trash player whats the matter you have no friends and cant enjoy summer
Hgoml
L cheatrel low xD