Nbs Old School

92.48.121.104:27960

'nuff said
Comments
wisely said........ugh
Cheater admin, good.
Haha considering your "admin mates" you are absolutely not in the position to complain about such stuff you little shitcunt
Parent
Who are my admin mates? Tell me.
Not a single cheater was an admin at NBS.
Parent
Curve and co, you know their nicks better than I do... And please, not even you are stupid enough to believe what you have just replied, get some grip kid
Parent
Curvele aka Raijin is my friend, yeah he's a retard who cheated at TZAC but fuck me if he was an admin.

Mikko
Yokoo
Fanatic
tramp(not sure if he was in the end)
me

Who is a cheater from that?
Parent
who cares
Parent
Shut up, thank you
Parent
m8, why are you so mad? who cares about the namesteal of NBS? its retarded yes but who cares.
Parent
You forgot the ones who own these servers, or did you simply not want to add them to the list? XD
Parent
rage and Albert?
They are really not cheaters nor active players.
Parent
Except I just kicked Rage form my server for botting....
Parent
Hardly it was him if he isn't anywhere near his PC for the last 8days and 6days to come you inbred fucking cunt
Parent
I would hope not since i never knew him to be that way and grow up with the name calling.
Parent
Defending cheaters as always?
Parent
Defending cheaters? Excuse me? :D
Parent
why would that be important?
Parent
Still waiting for that proof....
Parent
Oh you mean this again?? Explained a billion times that I was testing PB to see if it would kick for hax??

Ok. I said proof not your need to cling to the one little thing you thought you could exploit
Parent
You are lying ugly motherfucker and a huge retarded nerd. Just fuck off already.
Parent
Said the most hated man in ET... ok
Parent
I think Kalli still has a place above me...

+ What does it have to do with you busting yourself on crossfire with cheats?
Parent
You know what a broken record is?? Old vinyl albums that skipped and kept playing the same thing over and over and over.

You must be pretty ego-bent. You've been following this thread/posting on it since 9 minutes after I posted it
Parent
Stalker much geez
Parent
and if it wouldnt kick, u would use it =)
Parent
Just because the nbs etpro servers were founded in 2011 or 12, which is longer than you play ET, doesn't mean it's oldschool
Ehm, yes it does? :D Nbs can't get more oldschool than that.
Parent
why you care so much about a public server?
Parent
He doesn't have anything else to do than browse crossfire and flame :S
Parent
seems so, what a big retard is that kalli
Parent
thx, there was some cheeky admins on the other "nbs"
Good opportunity for menace to pown some sorry asses :DDDDD
Are you menaxe? :D
Parent
No, I am even worse
Parent
amazed by how all these kiddo's are fighting for the name NBS :|
All these kiddos.

Coming from an ugly fat nerd.
Parent
You're really the most retarded piece of shit ever who I have had the misfortune of coming across. All you do is all day is act tough in Crossfire and suck your fathers tiny dick with your cum loving lips. I bet you are one of those skinny faggots who would shit their pants if someone even slightly tried to intimidate them. Believe me, I'd like to really meet you and bash your teeth in and return you to reality as you are clearly living in your own fucking bubble castle. I'm sick of your delusional, non-logical and completely arrogant way of behaving in this site you little obnoxious cunt.
I got a question for ya, kiddo. Did one of your fathers drop you as a toddler or were you born this retarded? I'm looking forward to your reply, which I'm sure will give me herpes and eyeball cancer when I actually read it.
Parent
Didn't read it and won't.

Hope you're satisfied.
Parent
I didn't expect anything else from an uneducated moron with severe down syndrome and erectile dysfunction.
Parent
You must really have a nice life if that's all you got inside you.
Parent
My life is awesome. I wish you could say the same.
Parent
Hell bro, my life is amazing. :-)
Parent
That's hard to believe.
Parent
In your case, yeah :D
Parent
Congratulations on being able to respond as quickly as you ejaculate.
Also, I think I could describe your replies the same way your sexual partners (fathers & brother(s)) could describe your performance in bed: "disappointing, weak & makes me vomit".
Parent
You replied withing seconds. Now half an hour later I already finished my tzatziki :<
Parent
image: marvel-super-hero-squad-badge-flame-on-human-torch-posing

I sincerely loved reading your posts.
Made me even giggle :D
Parent
'Some' of them have nothing to do in life but this, not evem worth to mention.
Parent
And I thought Telenet and skynet were oldskool :)))
no they were pre-school.
Parent
Oh man, good times! Always filled to the brim with nice Belgian and Dutch players!
Parent
Anyway, Map Rotation added.
I'll change the name from Nbs when I can think of a good one.
This may just be the last etpro pub server so let's try to do it good, ok?

Let me know what else you want.

I need GOOD admins.
old school :_D
guys stop arguing please its fucking chest day tomorrow ffs
It's back & biceps day biatch
Parent
Don't forget triceps too
Parent
Nice read
plz.. with this shit settings 999 time per map
so fucking stupid rly
No one is making you play there, right?
Parent
Holy fuck you guys need more productive things to do with your time.
I don't get one thing. There are only maybe 100 regular pub players left on etpro.
We're the last ones left. Why always fighting? Why always arguing?
Wouldn't it make more sense as the last ones standing we could just get along and play the game?
Seriously. I'm tired of it.
sadly always the same...
even the older players can´t play/act without flaming/arguing
Parent
You contribute to the "fighting" and "arguing" yourself, so it's a bit weird to see you acting all high and mighty here. You're the one who makes it a competition of who has the coolest server with the coolest admins and constantly puts down other servers and admins instead of simply promoting your own. You're the one who overreacts to every single bit of criticism and dramatizes literally everything. You're the one who is permanently banned from this website for making a death threat to another player in PM because he copied the name of your server or something.
Parent
Bobika to kurwa a nie admin ;)
I'll change time to 60
like it makes a diffrent 999 or 60 min -- after 30 min u have almost always 90% of new players there
Parent
still too much :/ btw when I vote 20 min i got mute wtf
Parent
That's stupid. I might go 30 minutes but I'm doing stock map times. I play to frag, not do obj
Parent
SHIT SERVER IS SHIT