one.more Cup #10

image: onemorecup-10

24/08/2014 - Announcement Post
Date: 31st August 2014
Start Time: Earliest will be 18:00 CET, depends on sign ups (Games Streamed from 21:00 CET - UB Final, LB Final, Grand Final)
Minimum Teams: 4
Tournament Structure: Playoff (Single / Double elim, depends on sign ups)
Maplist: Base, Beach, Escape2, Ice, Frostbite and Sub. (in future one day cups, new maps will be used)
Servers: EU (antilag = 0)

Tournament is for European players, you must have at least 3 players on your roster and a maximum of 4. If teams sign up with players outside of Europe they will be shortlisted as backup teams - if teams use non-EU players on the day to replace roster players they do so at their own risk (knowing EU servers with antilag 0 are to be used). If there are teams as backup and a team tries to replace a player with an non-EU player, the backup team will be offered the slot first.

Map and round rules
Maps are decided by elimination in games that are not on the stream, whoever eliminates first in the first set of maps selection elims first if a decider is needed. Round can be seen below with a decider played if needed. However, games on the stream will have a different way of map selection where the viewers get to pick the maps, including any deciding maps. Warwitch will shoutcast the UB Final, LB Final and Grand Final and will use a strawpoll in these games to decide what maps are played - We have added an extra elimination where Warwitch can eliminate any map (if he decides to) where we have either seen too much of it or we want a chance of something else being played - this is Warwitch decision on every strawpoll and may not even come into use - it is totally at WW discretion.

Round Rules: Depending on sign ups, Early Rounds of the Upper Bracket and most rounds of the lower bracket will consist of one AB round per map. (BEACH AB then ICE AB for instance - with each team attacking first in each game, if a decider map is needed it will be one round of AB again on whatever map is decided upon.) More info on this will come as sign up numbers are confirmed.

If you want to play, sign up as early as possible. Once we have 8 teams I may close sign ups and only allow back up teams in - first come, first served on signs ups.

Confirmed Teams
Europe paui - Latvia Clown, United Kingdom Crumbs, Sweden Askungen and United Kingdom razz
Europe No Pressure - United Kingdom jam, Estonia mata, Norway kris and Netherlands mirage
Belgium GIF MO GOAZE - Belgium homie, Belgium Kevin and Germany Oxy
Europe Men of Mayhem - Netherlands juncie, United Kingdom rAzbo and United Kingdom Lasher
Europe New Universe - Poland h2o, United Kingdom mini, Poland vdr and France drkje
Europe Timberjacks - Netherlands v4s, Netherlands paard, United States of America parcher and Netherlands vis
Comments
Spoiler: h2oo gonna get cought :,/
Spoiler#2: h2oo gonna win this cup! ;)
<3

Next time virkes ;)
Parent
teamname:GIF MO GOAZE!
tag: <o/ with belgian colours
lineup: Belgium kevin, Belgium homie, Belgium Oxyje (Oxy's west flemish cousin!)

xoxo from de west vlamse kampioenen

ps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS-n604PhMw
ps2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRl7sMVkkyA

image: gb_5664.257a422bf43b458e82055b0de987f065-titlepic
same colors, counts... right?
Parent
you wanna join :p?
Parent
Are you asking me out on a date?
Parent
You should know I'm not one of your easy girls that'll do anything after just a few drinks.
Parent
:DD how good is your west flemish skills?
Parent
U moeder is zo dik da elke bilhelft een eigen postcode heeft
Parent
WEST flemish!!
Parent
unity- parcher, murkey, inferno, jaque
no pressure - jam, mata, kris, mirage
paui - Clown, Crumbs, Askungen, TBA
lol Merl, you didnt let parcher play =D
Birdz and CB only allowed in this cup
oh come on! let us play :(
beside admin
Parent
Timberjacks: v4s, paard, kylie, tba
would like to play this tbh, if any team needs a guy leave a msg here
GLHF all teams.....someone use a flamethrower on Lasher plz.....
Have fun all! And Gut. . .Not very nice mate :D
Parent
Great post but I was wondering if you could write a little more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Thanks in advance! small business loans
It felt so good to know that I had a great company to call. They help a lot, thank you Kurt