JRP need for Cybergamer EU

hello,

hell yeah, I am kinda back from "didnt play a single game at all" but......full of energy to start a new journey with some cool guys. We are like 3 already together who want to make a bigger team ...and play on the tournament which is coming up to.

So what we need is... 3 talkative guys with experience, you don't need to be raziel (norway) ..neither an aim like sic (finnish).... but you have to make some good point in team.

we need........
- a good teamworker as RIFLER
- a rambo MEDIC who is also able to play as "last player... to hold sometimes"
- and a "switcher" med/covie/fop

If you found yourself anywhere mentioned in this post just click me here or irc /q immoo or you can also pm CAEJ

Comments
Liked my post much more.
get sLyz back someone, anyone
slyzz is playin LoL only atm, could ask him and fuchs tho

and im avi as rifler
Parent
can play the medic but not last man standing -- i can be the first killing an enemy medic
riflor avi
#jrplayers ...you are alwqays welcome to say a word or two amte.... thanks vittu ;)
Parent
I could play as a "switcher". I haven't played for a while now(i think last scrim/competitive match I played was this spring) so I probably suck aim wise, but I still remember how to play the game like I stopped playing it yesterday. Hit me up if you would like to give me a chance.
gl caej, get froxe :d
gl immo
#jrplayers ...come to visit your home again.. homo! ;)
Parent
bestest smg engi/reviving medic avi for backup!
gl imMmmMMmmmmMmMmMmMmmmmMMo
i wanna play some games =(
join #jrplayers , we can talk at least :)
Parent
Gonna join tomorow, have to fix this recent computer problem first :/
Parent
join #jrplayers , we can talk at least...
Parent
well anyone.. is invited to join #jrplayers and ask us for a test game.. or just to play.. we are open heart boys ;)
aight will try to be there tomorrow gotta install irc and et again got a new pc
Parent
played yesterday with Jani... you are welcome @ #jrplayers if you still know whats irc ;) :)
Parent