cu iNsAne

Just checked the cybergamer website and had a look at this awesome 3on3 team.

http://eu.cybergamer.com/profile/257609/voryvzakone/

"Name: insaa"
"BAN[matchban_EU]"

OOPS cu skiller

Quote nl outlAwlicious Friday, 31st October 2014 00:29
u want the D?

Silent mad > licks admins balls > disputes match. Maturity level good. You guys win almost everything, if you take a loss dont fucking cry. You lost once against us before.

nl inSHAIne Friday, 31st October 2014 16:03
What fucking 3rd program boy. I expected the whine from silent but not from you. And because you "know" some1 is cheating based on the weather doesnt mean he is. You guys lost motivation on second map wivh made it easy. Get over it jezus

nl inSHAIne Friday, 31st October 2014 12:12
Even odds were in our favor so it wasnt all unexpected from within the community. Take a loss like a man.

nl inSHAIne Friday, 31st October 2014 16:11
Nerds mad cuz nerds bad.

nl Efax Friday, 31st October 2014 16:19
what do you expect? my boy ins is fuckin active in this game.. do you think you willl win?

image: 997
Comments
Netherlands netherlands ghettoboy
QuoteSee you on lan? Why on lan? Funny kid ardennenlaan 60 amsterdam cu man you wont even make it through my neighberhood fucking suicidal piece of meat. Fucking nerd thinks this game is everything. Go cry behind your desk and when youre finished come look me up. Kankermongooltje

now insane has some time in his "ghetto" to solve things and beat up crack niggas.
Quoteman you wont even make it through my neighberhood

image: serious-baby-o
Parent
they don't know shit about neighberhood
Parent
may the odds be ever in your favor :D
wait what?
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
das niet zo slim
OMG I CANT BELIEVE
wauw you lost and now you are trying to bust people?
I did nothing. Why would I waste my precious time to ban some trash players?

Just browsed our last matches today and then noticed him being banned ;)
Parent
gj s1lent :) but there is still a lot of retards like them
Parent
"trying"? did.
Parent
sure but he isnt cheating.

Send me the proof sherlocks.
Parent
http://eu.cybergamer.com/profile/257609/voryvzakone/
This account has a global/serious ban

Who gives a fuaaaaaaaaaaaark
Parent
Send me the proof sherlocks.
Parent
nice defending ur cheatermates
Parent
He couldn't even defend himself when he got banned.
Parent
kapot and banned? what have i missed
Parent
:D he got busted by tzac, and afterwards blamed another dutchie named robinsteen for sending him a dedected cheat while thinking undedected cheats would be allowed :-DDDD
Parent
good going.

keep it going like that
Parent
Didn't that guy installed the cheat via teamviewer or something?
Parent
Cheating on a public server ban? What?

Im just gonna ban all these nerds from NBS tho
aww shit.
Hee kApot. Kom op mIRC ik vertel je het bewijs ;p. Wel jammer dit
I guess nobody expected this. What a shock.

Insane for team NL next season
tbh it was pretty obvious
Parent
its called sarcasm and you missed it ;)
Parent
not every train is supposed to be caught. hehe
Parent
I wonder what cheat, since outlaw was shit when he came back and then both started being good again :D!

like vyjii and dizor hehehehhehehhehe
Parent
Can you shut your whore mount already, go back matches in the past and spec me u shit cunt
Parent
lololololololololololol
Parent
expected, aie to be the next
wtf is this you faggot, a picture for ants?
Parent
good hustle mate
Parent
Just to clear things up, the ban is for a PBBans violation which can be found here. It has nothing to do with any official match he's played and doesn't confirm that he's using cheats in official matches.

The ban system on CG is rather inferior to the one we had on CB, so I've been maintaining a more detailed ban list on the CG group page here on CF: http://www.crossfire.nu/group/view/id/7638
gg PB > tzac>cwelac>CGAC
Parent
45 busts on NBS by PB, not bad.
Parent
PB > tzac > kitt > cwelac > cgac
Parent
me > cwelac
Parent
How could it have something to do with any offi when there's no AC that would bust him if he was using something?
Parent
I'm just saying that this doesn't prove he cheated in any particular match.
Parent
funny side note*

pbbans 6 months ago, 6 months ago i gave you a demo/video where Insane and Scow were the Stars

note for myself: Annoy Dmin 3.11.14 = Done
Parent
TLDR but he's getting banned isn't he this insane guy?
Parent
Yeah, it's Netherlands iNsAne. He has already been banned on CG and will remain banned.
Parent
OK cool good job. Get his IPs and everything so you can ban him again when he comes back :p
Parent
he is clean, must be a mistake
ScowiesoREPLYtoday, 19:58
He didn't cheat, never will.
I believe this guy. He's his best friend and he would never lie us. Pb made a mistake and haters have to deal with it.
Parent
I agree. Clean players.
Parent
Ye he is clean player :-). He was never banned and he got "busted" while he was at work. gg wp
Parent
Thats what i said here, wtf. Why would we trust punkbuster anyway? Who gonna prove us this program is legit? Maybe ohurfull edited pbss on paint. There are no proofs for that ban, except paranoid lows from credibils who sucked admin's dick till he banned insane. RIP in piece insam8, there are some candles for u, my friend:
[*] [*] \¡/ [*] \¡/ \¡/ [*]
Parent
Can't read sarcasme
Parent
are you french now?
Parent
Step 1: Request this match
http://www.gamestv.org/event/50430-team-visual-vs-credibilis/

Step 2: turn on r_shownormals 1

Step 3: Spec Insane

Step 4: HAVE FUN :D

At one point when hes on allies on delivery going through tunnel, insane even shoots silent through wall thinking he was in front of it but he was behind it leaning :DDDDD
Aie's gamesense is better.
Parent
Make a Wish.
Parent
image: WbrS7wi

Didn't go well.
Parent
He didn't cheat, never will. But we are talking about me now, so don't change the subject.
Parent
I got curious and checked that game during morning coffee and did almost spill my coffee to screen cos of it, how come he aint busted as that game only for proof? :D
Parent
gtfo insaa and never come back
dutchfags cheating ? Wow what a surprise.
shocking
tramp still not banned tho
actually he didnt cheat at any offis. why would he? its not as high lvl as public server where u couldnt exist without decent support :/
trmp is clear...btw insAA... NO!...delivery :) gtfo bb
ahahah funny! my quote :) silent is real mad bro.. I feel sorry for you
Efax, forever silver.
Parent
no man, for ever Gold :(
Parent
sick gaming
 inSHAIne Friday, 31st October 2014 16:10
Dude i never played with you back in the day. I never will in the near future. I have never been busted and i never will.
nerds got rolled

#faceitfagget
I'm rly shocked tbh. Is it 100% sure?
Cheating on a public like that coming from such a player? Don't you find it strange...?
So basically he was never got caught in every matches but got caught on a random public like that lol?
I've not always been in good term with this guy and tbh I could flame him now like you all do but I still think this needs to be clarified.
You know, publics got better anticheat, if you didn't know that PB is far superior to cgac, cause it's at least doing something! :D so atm cheating in offis is far more easier than cheating in publics which got pb. Ohurcool doesnt ban anyone if there aint some serious bot flipping on demos like 180 degrees and stuff :_)
Parent
I agree with you dude, i'm just surprised like everyone
Parent
he should have got banned earlier for using such a stupid nickname as "insane". but that's just me
Parent
Nothing caught him on the offis cuz there is no anti cheat :P
Parent
QuoteCheating on a public like that coming from such a player?

U almost got me there for a moment, thinking that guy actually achived smth, but then again...
Parent
In my opinion there are many players that are good and never achieved anything. I also think there are many players who achieved things and are still shit . :SSS
Parent
Thing is, he never was good, he never will be good, hes in same basket as the rest of this random cheating trash, so dont write like u can compare him to some decent ppl around.
Parent
I don't know if insane is cheating or not I just follow my instinct there. He might be lying to us like lot of cheaters did before. But still I don't find any logic in his bust because I never found him obvious even if I think he is decent.
He is one of those who kept playing years after years even if the game is not as active as before.
And players like that are not cheaters to my mind. They try to have fun with what's left of this game.
Parent
geeze get your head out of your ass so your brain can get some oxygen...
Parent
Quote years after years
wat?

I remember him only from like a year ago, no idea who he was before, and he instantly started to play with scow and outlaw and suddenly just plays like some skilled player... *shocks*
Parent
he plays for a long time, when i got to etpro in 2008 he played with fake nick juicyboayy on CYBERGAMES servers actively.
Parent
in other words he was a complete random without any skills, like already said in first post.
Parent
no he was very good back then, just a bit unknown in the scene ( like now )
Parent
U r all sick.

Gg wp
GG one less med/+ dutchkid with wh now. Just bust the rest of retards so we could get the cool dutchies back who actually can pass that med/+ lvl without cheats :----] very few left!
what a shock. however, its about time to remove that trash from the 3v3 ladder.
Says the guy who plays regularly with juicy XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
juicy talented
Parent
je moeder swa
Parent
hey LE , wat praat je swa
Parent
Moet wel smurf gebruiken als je met chry speelt :s
Parent
Says the guy who plays regularly with juicy XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
varför spiller du inte med mig ;( Jag är den bästa spelaren ICH BIN FÜHRER jEzt0rr!
Parent
dude its bad for you
Parent
what is :D playing with Tites haha?
Parent
haha im joking man!
Parent
du drog ju??
Parent
jeg inte talar so godt svensk :D i pulled the?
Parent
you ditched us!
Parent
i would never :S havent seen fumble for ages he ditches us! i was allways here :D
Parent
he did as well. you are never on irc tho?
Parent
no but i am allways on facebook :D i am kind busy with school but i've got a little spare time to play :) ill try to improve my self by coming irc hehe :D
Parent
Haha , I've read the other journal and concluded that you're worse than nejm!
Parent
haha thats not true im so much better! i even got a nice girlfriend to sleep next to unlike that little polish cunt!
Parent
ppl so jelly
I'm so out of touch that I have no idea who this is
wait what? is iNsane = Baas ? xDDDDD
Parent
who the fuxican are you
Parent
omg flexican!!!! mexican!!!
Parent
I can remember raping his face several times, so this must be a joke
alles gute noch nachträglich 8 : ]
Parent
Are u kidding me? One of his mates told me that, he has been aiming even better 5 years ago but skilldropped due to long inactivity. I only wonder why didnt he rock et scene instead of playing 2.55 jaymods, we would call him probably the god of et instead of azatej.
Parent
Know him for 10 years so
Parent
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

holy shit
I miss times where i could laugh about cheater bans.. Now they're more nonames than me
i know dat feel
Parent
kenn ich nicht
Schockt das Spiel eig noch?
loling so hard at some comments above

QuoteCheating on a public like that coming from such a player?

such player

SUCH PLAYER

SUCH

SUCH

SUCH

SUCH

wait who?
idd so funny, hä
Parent
idd so funny, hä
Parent
sup, still in platin hell?
Parent
:D

fnatic pls

u dont know insane???????????????????????????
Parent
Another Netherlands fan of your fist
Parent