GTA: San Andreas

Helloooo!
I would like to get some help, because my searching ended up with failure.

As I found old CD with GTA:SA on it, I wanted to play it, but sadly the disc was damaged, but still I want to play it..

Downloaded approximately like 5versions but none of them worked for various reasons...
I wonder if there is someone, who has a working version of it, or link to where it get from? (can just pmme so you don't share warez :s )

Also! Like 2months ago I saw a site with a patch, that would make GTA: SA work on 1080p resolution! Some kind of pack! Does anyone know about that?

TL;DR

Would love a link for fully working GTA:SA singleplayer for Windows 7 64-bit OS version (to download ofc)

Danke schön!

image: Bz_eX2MCQAAFj1f
Comments
[PC GAME - XPVISTA7SEVEN] GTA - Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas
use google

or just buy it again
Bring back crossfire GTA:SA server
Best game ever
Interesting post i love it keep posting more! fencing st louis
Lottery Sambad is one of the most popular websites and has been a source of entertainment for people all over the world. It is a platform where you can buy lottery tickets, play games and win prizes. Lottery Sambad has a wide range of lottery tickets to choose from. The website offers many types of lotteries such as scratch cards, instant win, daily draw and others.
Lottery Sambad is an online lottery that gives out cash prizes for its lucky winners every week. Lottery Sambad does not just give out cash prizes, but also awards gifts like smartphones to its lucky players who win big.