online Hearthstone price tournament

Game Fist online price tournament

image: 0

Dear crossfire community.
We Game Fist are Hosting a hearthstone tournament.
This tournament will take place once a month.
A this moment we have 15 people who confirmed for the tournament.
So we need at least 5 more players before the tournament can take place.(the brackets will come online if at least 20 players have confirmed)
The more players we have the higher the price money will be of c.

Like we said its a price tournament.
these are the top 3 rewards if we have 20 players :
1st place 100 euro
2nd place 75 euro
3rd place 50 euro

There will be give a ways for people who watch the stream.

To participate we ask 15 euros.

The money that's left will be used for the next tournament.So we can make the price money higher.(with the same amount of players)

participate: fill in this form http://goo.gl/forms/P697mZKBNs

questions? mail to [email protected]

Comments
Wanne participate?

Sì José
This game forum is very great and I love your graphic animation, I am providing design dissertation topics help if someone is new in graphics ask me for help.
Awesome post i love it keep posting more! fencing des moines
Hoje em dia cada vez mais pessoas estão a tentar apostar em jogos, por isso sou também um grande fã de tal experiência e actualmente decidi que sportsbet io será uma óptima opção se estiver interessado nas últimas actualizações e jogos de futebol. Aí poderá também verificar as últimas actualizações relativas aos últimos resultados e coeficientes para outras equipas.
One option you have is to get Assignment Help London UK service from a UK-based company. This can be a great way to get the help you need, as you'll be able to get a custom-written assignment that meets your specific requirements.
Finally, don't forget about your school's writing centre. They may not be able to offer as many services as an outside company, but they can still be a valuable resource, especially if you need help with proofreading or editing. And, of course, they'll be much more familiar with the material than anyone else, so they can offer better guidance on how to approach it. There are many reasons why students may seek out Cheap Assignment Help. Perhaps they are struggling with the material and need some extra guidance.