looking for European funteam/players for 2con1cup

Hey y'all,

I wonna play in the upcoming 2con1cup tournament. I've been out of rtcw for a very long time, but the nostalgia is great in me :D

Any European team looking for another player? Other European players looking for a team that maybe want to team up? Let me know

Greets
Comments
yo man gl hf etc
Good luck!
Cup is right around the corner, get your teams ready! :)
Dunno where to find them, been asking on irc, fb and here and almost no reaction. I also don't see any familiar names that I've played with myself or so that I can contact personally. Sad, really want to play some wars on village, ice, etc :-)
gl zjatkop !
Check with h2o or hommie, I know they were looking for people. Ask or search on here for their info.
Where or how can I find them?
Parent
https://www.facebook.com/groups/rtcwolfenstein/

ask for homie, or h2o, they will reply.
:o a facebook group
Parent
zjatkop I would like to join this cup!
yes, facebook is now being used for gaming stuff, I was surprised too :p

other people looking for players for the cup, join this group, got 2 people right now :p
http://www.crossfire.nu/threads/47915/looking-for-european-funteamplayers-for-2con1cup
cmon guys, help him out and join the fun!
Anything come out of this?
Awesome site i love it keep posting more! fencing idaho falls
We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. small business loans
We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. small business loans
It's amazing, I'm so impressed! word unscrambler
gosh! what a great site! ive been having difficulties understanding this before.. thanks for sharing this! Kurt
Kurt
There are now many tools to learn vocabulary. Our tool has many outstanding features. Word games are also considered a way to improve language. 5 letter words is a tool created to help Wordle players win and overcome challenges.