resolution problem with rtcw since new vidcard

Hey every1,

I hope someone has encountered this problem and can help me. I recently upgraded my gpu to an AMD Radeon R9 290X. I use 1024x768 resolution ingame (my desktop is 1080p) and at the moment my monitor and my gpu is connected with a hdmi cable. Now when i start rtcw, my monitor's resolution stays @ 1080p, and the game is in the center @ 1024x768. Can't seem to figure out how to get rid of the black abyss around the game window and make it "fullscreen".

Thx for your help in advance
kawa
Comments
You need to change your scaling on your monitor to be full screen mode or aspect ratio mode (black bars). If your monitor menu has no option for this, I assume you can in the drivers, but I don't have an ATI gfx card so I don't know where you do it there.
felrakod ati catalyst centert - saját digitális síkképernyőm - képméretezési tulajdonságok - kép méretezése teljes képernyőre. Vannak még ott egyéb opciók is amiket próbálgathatsz.

Ha nem működik keresd a monitorod menüjében a teljes képernyős megjelenítést.

Vagy a driverben vagy a monitor menüben megoldható a probléma.

Ha így se jó mégsem akkor rtcw-ben az r_displayrefresht állítsd pl 60-ra, és úgy egy vid_restart, egy próbát megér. Nézd meg azt is, hogy az asztalt simán 1024x768-ba hogyan jeleníti meg, azt is próbáld ki több frissítési frekvenciával.

Ha végleg nem működik van egy custom resolution maker nevű program, azzal is lehet szarakodni valamit (bár ezt főleg crt monitorokhoz használják, lcd-hez is működik, én pl így játszom a cs-t 16:11-ben).

Ja legfontosabb tanács: ha minden kötél szakad add nekem a kártyát ingyen, leselejtezem!!
i hope he is the hungarian kawa
Parent
thx guys will try these later today :)

ps: igen powi :P
R9 is pure shit, lot of bugs and fuckin instable. Its like a fucking beta graphic card. Bought one 3 weeks ago and already gave up lol
thx crumbs and powi, r_displayrefresh 60 solved it for me for some reason. :)

ps: koshito, you comment was the most useful of all in finding the solution to my problem.
Great site i love it keep posting more! fence company abilene tx
We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. small business loans
gosh! what a great site! ive been having difficulties understanding this before.. thanks for sharing this! Kurt
Kurt