Lanboy needed

Hey guys after I saw there is still some activity in ET me and my friend decided to go to the Reborn LAN.
Well we are both inactive for something like 2 and a half year, if you are a chilled friendly person and would like to play in the 3on3 tournement (if there is still a place free?) feel free to pm me.
We are going on the 16th of April by airplane from Bologna (Italy) to Amsterdam to make a chill day off and the day after we will travel to Enschede.
Some infos about us: Italy shoes (Most hated 2010/2011?) I'm 20 years old and lowskilled
Italy slang (random 3on3 player with the lowest i-net ever) 24 years old and also lowskilled
If you need a rambo medic and a teamplayer medic/engi for your 6on6 Team feel free to pm me also but we wont have time for pracs..

We do not have much free time so we are going to play around 4-5 games in the week at most

if you are Interessed write me a PM on Facebook, cause im never online here on crossfire! Thank u
https://www.facebook.com/michael.hochkofler
Comments
Good luck!
Good initiative. Hoping to see u at LAN.
Would be cool to see u there michi :)
"We do not have much free time so we are going to play around 4-5 games in the week at most"
yeah so its like 2 hours per week? its not much atleast compared to urs 20hour per day
Parent
als ob, landoge income! :DDDDDDD
im going to amsterdam to meet some friends, also if i wont be playin I will be there on saturday to say hello to you :)
Parent
nicht so frech
Parent
ahaha shoesssssss