Free servers - Enemy Territory B'day

Since I have free space on my machine, I can add free server for ET @ETPRO or any descent mod you guys choose. Server slots 12 to 20. If you need anti cheat for your ETPRO server then FTP/RCON access wouldn't be available. (Ref yes) If you don't need anti cheat then FTP / Control Panel access will be available.

If I add more games for my community in future then server will be cancelled after 2 months. But 2 months would be min free period. I am paying for machine so it doesn't make sense to waist the resources. Off course if used wisely, I might land you free server for life time of my machine.

Note: Anyone requesting server should visit our ETPRO server for just 5 min and then drop me a PM here.
Server IP: sw1.clan-fa.com:27970

So I can grab the GUID and IP to make sure you are not busted cheater in past 1 year in our system. I don't want to support the cheaters and hence the check.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Comments
I have a feeling you have something behind it :P
Since I recently updated my machines, I have plenty for RAM and CPU to spare. It's just going waist so if I can share some with those who use servers on regular basis why not?

More or less, I am not giving out like 50 free server. That ain't happening. Just couple till I feel at least part of 32GB RAM on machine is getting used lol Right now it's just going waste. :)

More or less few clans asked for our AC. Probably they can use it now to provide fair game play. Let's be real. There is no descent anti cheat for pub ETPRO servers after PB. You are free to test ours but once busted, there will be no unban till ban expires.

More or less, I don't care for PB GUID, it can be changed in 15 seconds. I just check our own GUID which get's generated when you visit our servers.
I seriously hope your AC will make it.
Above all it can work with CGAC.

Already joined (one week ago), saw nothing special.
So looks fine to me.

I wanna see who's getting a ban when they join a server of you.
This will bring new light to et, no people here can ever imagine (for example try let cups run on it, obligated).
This will be LOL.

GL
Well we are already using our AC since more then a year and it has busted many cheaters. List is too huge. Truth to be said in ET you can't make fool proof AC but current one works better for us. Way better then PB. Our's wouldn't work with CGAC and we have no plans to release our AC.

Currently just trying to help other admins/player who play ET and would need server. Played this game long time so just trying to help old ET hommies as far as I can. I have resources and they are going waste... I mean I am paying for those anyways so rather I make complete use of it. Way better some players benefits rather then hosting companies.
Parent
Talk with Ohurcool. Make sure this AC gets obligated.
Parent
talk with him man. Make sure this AC gets obliterated.

Oh wait ..
Parent
You should test his AC.
And if you were serious with the '?':

I meant this AC should be installed on every server when a cup is played. And servers HAVE to run this AC (it won't interfere with CGAC).
Basically for you it's win win...

Extra AC, and now some AC developed by actually guys supporting ET for years, and not some random Belgian who actually supports more COD than ET (yes, flame me. but in a way, you know I'm right).
Parent
QuoteIf you need anti cheat for your ETPRO server then FTP/RCON access wouldn't be available.
QuoteIf I add more games for my community in future then server will be cancelled after 2 months.
Parent
Wait? You won't even consider it?
Why? how? Already that AC is listing up players. And you wouldn't even consider it?
Second quote is useless though. His server, with his ac. His ac, can be installed on all servers...

:s
Parent
What makes you think it is up to me whether or not his AC is used in competition? Calm down, take a deep breath, and re-read the journal.

He literally said "we have no plans to release our AC", and still you feel the need to drag me into this then try to make me feel bad for giving an unsatisfactory answer.

He's not offering an anticheat to the ETPro community. He is giving away a few servers with the option of server-side cheat protection. His priority is his clan (and rightfully so).
Parent
but

but...

image: 2-James-Van-Der-Beek-Cry

ps: I understand, i was just referring to hopefully someone who could push this. Push it @ fa (hellreturn) and push it @cup-level.
I also know the chances this could happen, is almost the same as zero.
Parent
I donated more then 5 servers for free and none of the admins requested AC. Problem is with ETPRO players/admins itself. They don't want AC when provided for free and then complain for cheaters and non AC. If AC is there then they contest bans and AC capabilities. It's a mess and hence so far I have stayed out from it. But if any descent admin would like to run tourney and would like to use our AC, I could help them*. (*Staff of that tourney shouldn't be busted previously for cheating.)

But as usual our policy is same like EB, no proof shared and benefit of doubt goes to player.
Parent
Ah the same old story.
ETpro players scared of a change.

This community has become so small minded, it's almost hilarious.
Finely something that can actually bust something, and noone wants it.

Typical ETpro-attitude.
And guys that already showed commitment to et (from etpro) like Ohurcool and other cups staff are:
or ignoring it,
or they think they cannot change a thing/habit in etpro/etpro-players , while they already proved they can...

They can organize LANS, they can organize cups, they can lay down some rules, they can even tell you to use a specific server cfg if needed.
But they can't say: 'Use this server with this ac'? BULLSHIT

ps: I can't use that AC either as staff, can I?
Since I recently got 'busted' for md5tool 'hack' aka wrong .pk3* in the wrong place.

*.pk3 that only could get there by downloading it manually or by a server, in my case long time ago: manually.

Anyway, Dirty Bomb will be the future. Already seeing alot of etpro players playing there non-stop. I doubt it they will activly play ETpro.

EDIT: your AC is a .pk3? :o
Parent
It's not ohurcool or anyone fault. It's just the players choice.

They prefer non AC servers so admins get those. If players prefer only AC enabled servers then admin will be forced to at least have something.

AC is just not pk3. It's lot more to it. It's server + client side and works on encryption. TZAC was a stand alone loader and wasn't usable on any public servers. Our's is not like that. We decided to choose something which works for public servers and regular players without registering.

We use same AC across jaymod, NQ, silEnT and ETPRO. Hence banned on once, banned across all. All bans get in sync every 1 hr. For some cheats we do permanent bans and for some cheats it's 90 to 180 days ban. ETPRO = 1 year ban min. We have different rule set and proxy IP's banned beforehand. Proxy ban list gets updated once we detect new proxies.

Yup dirty bomb is the future.
Parent
If it's encrypted like etpro is, than good :)

If I would return to et, I will consider this.
And advertise your AC wherever I can.

Easiest way to get it introduced is organising cup with a price some cash. Teams have to have your ac installed.

That could start a new 'era' in etpro, but bleh... this community is to small minded. When something actually can help, all the sudden noone speaks up, or don't want to hear anything from it.
Parent
Pm esSe here or /q eraseplayer @quakenet.
I haven't received any PM from esSe, so far. I hardly get time to join IRC. No idea when I was on it last time.
Parent
omg hellreturn omg :D
Hola mate! Long time. How's all going with u buddy?

Berko is on vacation.. I am trying to find all old buddies so we all can play few round together. I will make a list and PM you all ... :) Time to play again in same FT. :)
Parent
would be cool man !
Parent
All request so far for server completed. :) If I missed any drop me a PM for reminder and I will get it going.