janari avi

Coz summer never rly started here in Finland i decided to paly ET and now i would like to play competitive 3o3, 6o6 again. It looks like ET united is doing great job organizing events so i would like to participate with a fun bunch of players.

please pmme here or
q janari @quakenet
Comments
gl!

The sign ups are closing tonight. So make sure you sign up (for the summercup) before tonight!
i left a post there and was wondering is there anybody how could add me up to the list. waiting here fingers crossed !
Parent
I'll edit the list now. But not everyone is checking that list tho! Good that you made a journal :P
Parent
yep. Very motivated to play again and its wonderful to see u guys keeping up the action! What's next on the line after summercup?

EDIT: obv the lan but any online tournaments closing?
Parent
Well, we have a 'monthly' Cup, called United Cup - for the top 8 (6on6) teams in the ET scene now. After each season of the United Cup we have a qualification cup for the next season of the United Cup. We have weekly ODC's on thursday. I'm pretty sure we'll host another cup after the NC and SC. But don't know which one :P
Parent
Good luck, sound motivated so I hope you will find somthing.

Aiming to organize a draft cup after the summer or nationscup.
Parent
Moi, geeliä, 6v6 SC:s o mukana joku 6 tiimii?:D
mor en tiä kui monta messis. effectus etti ainaki pelaajii. ei oo vastausta tullu
Parent
You can always play in my team m8
gr8! waiting for POLARBEER comeback
Parent