Some asian language (chinese?)

Is there anyone who can help me with understanding these symbols? image: symbols
Comments
http://www.calgarycoin.com/reference/china/china8.htm

Chinese(or Japanese) coins, not sure(just from what I got from 1 google search) bu seems the symbols would indicate either value or era(ruling). Same way f.e modern money might have the face/name of a countries king on it. Finding this exact one is digging through hundreds of years of exact matching symbols so you can do that yourself(unles its like a souvenir thing than it can literally mean whatever) :D Easiest way would probably be to send this image to a collector to let him identify it :P Or plenty of forums outside CF that will have asian people on it that could help more ^^
it's not a coin, it's a part of jewelry, that's why I'm guessing these are some popular symbols which are being used for tattoos for example
Parent
snapped from some point and click game for sure
not snapped, part of jewelry and from what I know such things sometimes mean love/peace/friendship/some other popular stuff, but sometimes it's a meaningful shit
Parent
this is a gaming site not a jewelry site??

btw hi
Parent
yeah but chinese learners are everywhere

hi ;d
Parent
iceQ, can you help this guy out?
5g flight disruption According to the chief executives of American Airlines, united airlines, and delta airlines who were connected by others in saying: “ “instant intervention is required to evade important operational disruption to air passengers, shippers, supply chain and delivery of desirable medical supplies’ ‘, including vaccine distribution.
Interesting post i love it keep posting more! painters lubbock