ban at NBS server

Hi,
Yestarday I bought a new mouse and I wanted to try it (set the sensitivity, dpi, etc.) at nbs server - AlterNBS #1 | Public ETPro, IP: 185.35.77.63:27960. I was playing maybe 1 hour and then suddenly, without any reason I got kicked from server with this communication: server disconnected - punkbuster kicked player for 5 minutes. Banned (banned by admin). I reconnected after 5 mins, changed net_port in the game and I am getting it again. I tried reconnect today but I am banned still.

If I reset my router to change IP (neo ftw :)) will I solve it myself? If not, could any admin unban me, please.

Regards.
Comments
what nickname did u use?
When I got ban, I was using that nickname: newmouse (with blue and black colors). Normally I have nickname like Sebson (with smile).
Parent
No idea then i didn't ban you, pm admin at cf with account name AlterNBS or email [email protected] or irc #AlterNBS
Parent
AlterNBS admin pmed me and asked about nickname and pb guid. I answered him but I don't remember how to check pb guid. Probably it is /pb_guid command and I need to be on the server with pb but I dont know any server except nbs where punkbuster is on.
Parent
No idea, was Klobby at server when u got banned?
Parent
Probably not if he wasn't at fake nick. Only wieju (or some1 like him) was crying about wh to me.
Parent
how pathetic is it to rename because of an equipment change?
Parent
Oh you :D The nickchange had nothing to do with a changing isp or anything though
Parent
Got ban also! Welcome to the club.
At least LORDI won't get banned, too shit :XD
Parent
He's been banned from Nbs since 1994.

<IGLA>: 2on2 ladder winners are disallowed to play at publics
Parent
nice fake logs :/
Parent
post logs ban
Parent
aha globby best admin
Have seen this guy trying to connect mins ago.

http://postimg.org/image/l92oinl8p/full/
deserved, thread closed
typowy seba
I got banned today. Some hacker malak or something like that was on and then someone started banning everyone...i got the 5 minute bullshit too and then could never connect. My nickname was 'idk'. Should i just just email [email protected] or will that take forever because i rarely see klobby on the server.