Rifle Practice (Rifle Camera)

Hey,

I want to practice rifle trickshots and was googling but couldn't find much information about this.

So basically I want to practice trickshots where you target on planting/defusing engies (like in Supply Depot) or where you shoot timed rifle-nades to enemy spawn entrances. Not interested in other trickshots as they are mostly useless.

So by googling I found that there is something called as "riflecam" but it seems it is a part of a hacktool.

Are there any legal ways for being able to use a rifle camera? For local server only of course (development mode?).

Or do I have to use such tools?

And no, I am not trolling.

I also watch tony's and flopjehz's games (in my opinion currently the best rifle naders) to learn from them where to position in general during matches.

Anyway, I am playing as |||Tanbur||| on the NBS server for a while if you are curious to know who I might be.

Thanks and any kind of tips for practicing rifle is welcomed.

Regards.

Comments
QuoteAre there any legal ways for being able to use a rifle camera? For local server only of course (development mode?).

For local only ? might aswell use a hacktool nexus ftw!
Yes, only local. Just practicing by myself.
I don't want to use hacktools (never have), so I came here to ask for advice.
Parent
Tony Best rifle xdddd 10/10 very good jokerino
Who else would you suggest to spec? I am open to suggestions.
Outlaw or 7ele?
Parent
Anyone but toni :s
Parent
you can watch skill videos from xylos 7ele karnaj flopjehz etc. they have a couple trickshots in their vids.
i know some descent one, but you could better ask someone who is better at it then me ^^
Parent
This journal isnt deleted yet? Asking cheats in public is strictly prohibited.
Nah, it's all good
Parent
QuoteFor local server only of course

trolling or blind? :)
Parent
I am not asking for cheats. I was asking if there is a legal way for a rifle cam, so I can practice it.
If you have time, you can assist me with it (stand somewhere) but I doubt you would do that. So I am on my own and I thought with a rifle camera I can do it by myself without a help.
Parent
admins do your job
Parent
you can record a demo and then view that demo. much slower than riflecam but it works
Ah, thanks. Didn't know that. Not very effective but better than nothing.
Parent
Have a mate...
I don't have one and even if I did, I don't want to rely on other people and bother them. But thx.
Parent
and yet here you post and ask ;D
Parent
YES,its possible on noquarter mod!
I've already made journal about this, but it was ignored
http://www.crossfire.nu/journals/152682/missile-b3-rifle-trickshots

I've just set up server for this: http://et.trackbase.net/server/45049/
not sure if it works, cause i cant test it now
Ahhhh, thanks!!!
If this works, I think you saved my life. Will test it in a few minutes.

Very sad that you got trolled. It seems this community is full of 20 year olds who can't be considered as grown-ups. No piece of respect, always acting like kids.
Parent
Tested the server by Kimi and it is awesome. Can recommend the server for practicing trickshots!!!

I just hope that the NQ Mod doesn't modify basic ETPro engines, so I hope there is no difference in game sense.
Anyway, my problem is solved.!
launch 2 ET on no punkbuster server
http://www.wolffiles.de/index.php?filebase&fid=1250
create nq folder in et directory
put files from zip there
run et
select mod nq
host game
after joining game
type jp_insanity 16383 in console
???
profit
Parent
i have some experience of riflecams
pm ati_ biggest nerd
Parent
Watch Ati_ or Wiaderko's matches.

Offtopic question - I think I remember a player nicknamed 'sepulchrave' if I'm not mistaken. It was a looong time ago, @ [*EU*] pub. You perhaps?^^
No, it is not me.

Yeah, I am watching Ati_'s matches, just there are a lot of them and I don't know how to pick from all of them.
Parent
load local map
sv_cheats 1
g_speed 2000
bind x "noclip"

profit??
Haven't tested this but thank you Merlinator.
I am currently using Kimi's server. It is perfect.
Parent
What happened to the no trolling rule on forum threads?
Parent
this is not a troll :D
Parent
I know, talking about 90% of the other messages in here :P
Parent
NQ rnades aren't the same. Make a config for unlimited rnades and cooldown and get a friend to stand where you want over and over while you practice. I learned over 10 useful trickshots in less than a week this way.
in what instance they arent same?
Parent
They don't really arc the same way. They bounce weird lol.
Parent