avi to play some cs:go

I'm looking for CS:GO players to play with from time to time, since in MM you mainly get to play with retarded Russians with no teamwork at all and most of the time they are just rushing everywhere and going to die ASAP... So usually it's ggwpbb right from the start.. ":D"

I'm only MGE at the moment, but I think it's not hard to get better if I just can find some fun people to play with etcetc. :)

Comments
Miks et ala meijän kaa vaan pelaan ET 3on3 internaaleja :(
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083286028 same rank now i think
i dont play much but whatever
doubt anyone wants to play with a cheater
Parent
You would be surprised ;)
Parent
Suprised xd?Ur rank is max mge boosted xd
Parent
soz4global
Parent
everyone is global nowadays
Parent
why arent you then
Parent
I am you mindfucked dipshit
Parent
Would you believe me if I said I actually carried him to Global? Not even once, twice.
Parent
image: 6119DFA60C428BBD6EF46BEBA3EBC60B328FF548

nice carry
Parent
lol I think you found the only game where you had better stats than me

image: de_mirage0001

image: de_inferno0005

image: de_inferno0002
Parent
Dont make me send screenshots what happens when you play with me
Parent
x)

It's impossible to play well with you. I don't understand. Btw, all those screens are vs 4-5 globals. And when I play with you I might get 0/30 against 5 novas.
Parent
yeah get maani as well and game is lost, brain level - potato :D
Parent
Maani best player EU.
Parent
Are you calling me a potato?
Parent
Bitch please. After all the times we used to carry your ass you would badmouth us like this.
Parent
well its nice that you are keeping respect here, it was clearly joke since combo you+lordi+timbo was always fun but in game potato like lordi said above
Parent
True. "Guys, drop me negev, I'll push banana and ace"
Parent
why is everyone so obsessed with ranks, not like globals differ much from LEM anyway
Parent
wut?! the difference is huge
Parent
it honestly isn't, the only difference is that you usually don't get to global if you solo/duo-queque most of the time
Parent
I don't agree at all. I have few LEM friends with ~1,5k hours and they suck badly everytime we are playing together.
Parent
so your lem mates might suck, but I'm quite sure you also got some globals who suck ;) Most globals nowadays were boosted for sure
Parent
well what is your rank then?
Parent
global and usually top fragger in most matchmakings, which I can only explain by the other globals being shit since I don't consider myself as any good at all in cs
Parent
Yes, most of globals suck dick. But there is a huge difference between LEM & Globals. Why wouldn't there be if there is even huge difference between all the globals?

Also, first I solo queued to global and then the second time I duo queued with the faggot from Belgium (JuiCy). I'd even argue it war harder the 2nd time because it was such a pain in the ass to carry him and teach him everything I know about the game. He really belongs to the LEM bracket. Oh, and don't even get me started on the boosted Supremes that belong to LE.
Parent
lol ples faggot, I liked u. But thats all over now u inbred fin
Cu tonight begging me to carry your sorry ass
Parent
Well I've noticed that the only thing that have change after MGE is the use of nades and actually having a brain. Aiming hasn't improved that much after MGE, imo. Ofc I'm a noob in this game (aswell) and can't aim shit, but somehow I've been able to win couple of duels and matches now and then, so... :D
Parent
You know what, last night I was boosting my friends account, he has mge there (I was actually matched with dmgs). No one was giving info, everyone was just camping on the T ramp/pit, people were holding the same spots every round so it was really easy to kill them and yeah, on screenshot you can see how the game looked like in big shortcut :D I feel so sorry for people who are stuck in those ranks especially doing solo, can't see any way to get out of there beside playing with higher rank friends :< And well yes, in my opinion brain is the most powerful here. PM me when you want to paly.

image: sPGMnlZ
Parent
my roommate just solo'd to global, dust2 only :D
Parent
dust2 is like the most boring map ever! :D to think someone play's it 24/7 with randoms, well.. I just feel sorry for the guy :D
Parent
team awp is op! :DD
Parent
G L O B A L